Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motherfucker don't you ever motherfucking disparage motherfucking kimchi ever again

(people say that it's an acquired taste but you gotta find the right place)
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Acquired taste indeed. Fact is that I don't like the taste of sour ass. I don't need to acquire that taste.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        Fact is that I don't like the taste of sour ass.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Don't know if I've ever had kimchi. I KNOW that I've never had sour ass, that's for sure.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Word to the wise: Never go doggystyle with someone who apparently can't wash their ass right.

~

Comment

No I haven't actually tried sour ass (or any ass for that matter) but kimchi/kraut is EXACTLY what I'd imagine sour ass tastes like.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Kraut is probably the worst smell known to man. It looks like a big bowl of placenta stirred up in white food coloring. The worst is when my mom makes kraut, greens, and black eyed peas all at once. Jesus please burn this kitchen down!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Kraut is probably the worst smell known to man. It looks like a big bowl of placenta stirred up in white food coloring. The worst is when my mom makes kraut, greens, and black eyed peas all at once. Jesus please burn this kitchen down!
                  lutefisk. it's much, much worse.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Both are equal. But I'd eat a giant bowl of kraut again over luefisk anyday.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

My father would eat sauerkraut but the worst smell was when he would make cabbage balls. Holy christ, boiled cabbage is rank.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

yeah, cabbage can produce quite a stink. Lutefisk trumps it easily, though.

Comment

I LOVE the kraut, especially on hot dogs (that's what she said!).

(Heh! The "fuck Peta" tag makes me laugh, even though they came up in my confessions list.)
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I love kraut. Particularly when a cut up ring of kielbasa's been cooked in it. Just enough fat and spices render to make it truly glorious. Excellent on hot dogs. And it does clean one out.

Edited to add: Yeah the smell is horrendous, particularly uncooked. Kimchi can be good in small doses, but I'd never sit down & eat a big heaping bowl of that shit. The spicy heat gives it a few points, IMO.
                            Last edited by IggytheBorg; 01-29-2010, 04:09 PM.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

I love heat in my food too. Kimchi just seems like spice overboard to me. I like flavor to be subtle.

Comment

I'll just leave this here:

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X