No announcement yet.

Nintendo Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are maybe four games I'm interested in on the launch window (that goes all the way to the end of the year?) chart Polygon put together. Maybe if they have a good Mario bundle at Christmas I'll get one.

Comment

takes the cake for me. WTF nintendo?

and those controllers look so uncomfortable.
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Originally posted by Trejo View Post
        Seriously!?
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I'm of the mind set of Fuck Nintendo. They keep bullshitting with stupid shit I don't care about hoping Mario and Zelda will rope me back in and as much as I love Zelda, fuck that shit.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

haha, voice chat confirmed to be via your smartphone. Come on Nintendo....
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              oh goddammit, they turned Fire Emblem into a fucking Dynasty Warriors type game?

JESUS CHRIST NINTENDO.
              Did you not get the memo when they did that for Zelda? And it sold like fucking gang busters? Three years Mario going to be out there swinging a plunger at hundreds of koopas.

Also, man that voice chat shit is hilarious. "You don't have to wear a bulky gamer headset, just use your smart phone earbuds."

Reggie. Reginald. Fucking nobody uses their smartphone earbuds to talk with. We all have bluetooth or just use speaker phone.

Comment

Haha I use the ear buds because I refuse to wear or buy a Bluetooth headset
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Who walks around and talks on a phone? I mean bluetooth in a car.

Comment

Can we confirm giant enemy crabs for any of these games?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Roommate got a Switch last night apparently. I may walk into Target after work and see if I get lucky, because Zelda looks really special but if not I will just play his when he's finished with it.

Comment

The fact Zelda runs worse docked than mobile gives me extreme doubts atm

Comment

Really? That's weird. I'd really like to play that Zelda game but I'm going to wait until there's a few more first party games I'm interested in before thinking about getting one.

Comment

Thankfully the Wii u version sounds not to be super gimped in the frame rate area so I'll just grab it there. It's odd not to have a new Nintendo system at launch.

Comment

Apparently Targets all over town have them in stock. My friend wants to try and grab one, so we are gonna go look at lunch.

Comment

Godspeed. I'm not letting the new console bug get me this time. Totally waiting until new Mario hits. Also suck a dick Nintendo in regards to still using friend codes.

Comment

Working...
                                X