Your Junk Food(s) of Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is LOVE.

Me? Okay! McDonald's Quarter Pounders with cheese, plus their fries. I love Taco Bell's nachos with cheese and their double decker tacos. Tastykake's (INGRID!) Butterscotch Krimpets and their holiday butter cookies. Pizza, both the good real NY kind AND Pizza Hut - I don't discriminate. Cool Ranch Doritos. Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby. Cheetos. Tootsie Pops.

Oh! And here's what makes George the best boyfriend in the world - he'll go into 7-11, and come back out with Coke Slurpees and Slim Jims!

There's lots more, I'm sure I'll think of another batch later. Luckily, I stay away from this stuff for the most part, but the desire is still there.

OMG, Tim! Pop Tarts! Yes!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Otherwise, gimme a basket of fries and I'm good.
      Accompanied with Louisiana Hot Sauce.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        Louisiana Hot Sauce.
        That stuff is beautiful.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Tastes great on pizza!

Also heart Rotel dip.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Rotel dip?

Comment

REESES' PIECES
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Velveeta cheese (cut up into little blocks) and rotel tomatoes (diced or undiced - either or) put in a big bowl and microwaved. Or cook slowly with little crock-pot. Including beef is optional. Delicious.
                Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 08-11-2011, 01:53 PM.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Rotel dip is CHOW. Holy shit does that take me back to my Texas days...

Personally, I'm 100% with Rob on this one: Chili Cheese Burritos all the frickin' way.

Honorable mention: scotch eggs and All-Dressed potato chips.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                    REESES' PIECES
                    YEEAHHH
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Velveeta cheese (cut up into little blocks) and rotel tomatoes (diced or undiced - either or) put in a big bowl and microwaved. Or cook slowly with little crock-pot. Including beef is optional. Delicious.
                      Dude that's standard tex-mex queso. Anyone that bitches about that and says its not REAL chile con queso doesn't know wtf they are talking about. At most you add chorizo or ground beef, and MAYBE like a cup or two of sharp cheddar and that's it. I hate when I go eat Tex-Mex and someone bitches that the queso is just velvetta and rotel GUESS WHAT HOT SHOT ITS VELVEETA AND ROTEL ERRRRRRRRRYWHERE

Comment

that too

goddamn I miss Tex-Mex
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

S'mores.

And lately, since I don't have a bonfire handy, I've taken to making ghetto s'mores: Stick a marshmallow with a corn cob sticker. Use a lighter to slowly brown/blacken the marshmallow. Just as effective and tasty, just takes a bit longer.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Anyone remember the pre-packaged S'mores from the late 80s? Toss them in the microwave for 30 seconds and good to go!

Comment

Blasphemy!
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Anyone remember the pre-packaged S'mores from the late 80s? Toss them in the microwave for 30 seconds and good to go!
                                I need a DeLorean to get some Keebler Tato Skins chips.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X