A/V BDR PANDA BOWL VIII - Brady is Appointed GOAT God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/V BDR PANDA BOWL VIII - Brady is Appointed GOAT God

AV BDR PANDA BOWL VIII begins September 1st.
    Contact me at the usual spots to let me know you're in. We're going to do 12 slots. We will expand to 16 if the demand is there.
    Question/demands for scoring changes begin now.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

I'm in. Just make sure on scoring that 2nd string DB's can't score more than starting bad ass QB's and RB's etc and I'm good on scoring.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Defense usually never gets that high in points.

But, the current system is designed to favor individual performance. That way, someone can't stock their team with one great team and blow everyone else away.

It forces a player to have to think about what matters most in a given week.

We're starting later this year because I want Preseason to get a lot of the bullshit out of the way.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

So similar to the last two seasons? I'm pretty good then.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

We've been working with draft formats that help out with everyone's different schedules.

We thought the offline draft would give everyone a chance to submit at their own time.

What it does isn't that. It allows the world to see what I would've picked and then kills the option for everyone else to submit their picks.

So, either everyone emails or PMs me their picks. Or we pick another way.

Comment

Fuck it. We're going back to snake mode.

If anyone wants in, let me know. We have people that keep wanting to drop in and out.

Comment

Snake?

Comment

Waiver wire dictates draft order.

1 goes on the clock for a minute, then 2, then 3
                until we're all done.

No one's schedules work perfectly for anything other than this. Otherwise, it's just going to be autopick and suffer and I've had 6 people already come forth and bitch about that.

So, here we are.

Comment

Did anyone else see Kiko Alonso fucking destroy Joe Flacco?

Flacco got hit so hard, he looked like he got teleported back to Omaha Beach.

Comment

He was definitely one of the Ryan boys that DIDN'T make it. LULZ

Comment

Also why does it seem like a couple of people are ALWAYS making trades? I feel like a couple of people are working together, which to me is kind of negating the whole point no?

If I keep seeing it I'll probably just trade you any of my good players and chalk this year up.

I could be misreading it, but it seems to be happening quite a lot this year.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Also why does it seem like a couple of people are ALWAYS making trades? I feel like a couple of people are working together, which to me is kind of negating the whole point no?

If I keep seeing it I'll probably just trade you any of my good players and chalk this year up.

Madden League deals. My wife lost her preferred Coach to Supreme. I won Amari Cooper back.

Chad picked up somebody off David (they're not in our Madden League). Lot of heavy moves in October, where September was dead. Yet nobody trades with Slot Available (the joke account).

And for awhile there, my wife was just going in behind whomever Jeff dumped and scooping them up.

People were working together last year (the ATL crew). But, anymore all I see is the Madden weekly trades and people tinker stinkering their line-up to shit.

Poor Fancher has this theory that if he keeps playing rookie QBs that it's going to pay off. Then, you've got Tim D. trying to make trades to me for Gronk.

If there's a plan behind all of this, no one has let me in on it.

Comment

Also, you're still in the running for the Playoffs this year. Who do you play next?

PROTIP: The East Coast games are supposed to be a mess tomorrow due to weather.

Comment

I'm playing morgan who was one of the ones making trades back and forth. Again not saying I've proved anything it just seems weird that certain teams make trades when one or the other is playing someone with a better record.

Comment

I'm playing morgan who was one of the ones making trades back and forth. Again not saying I've proved anything it just seems weird that certain teams make trades when one or the other is playing someone with a better record.
                              That's my wife. She will trade with you too if she thinks she can get a better player. Tim and her keep trying to steal Gronk off my ass.

I was looking into the recent trade patterns and decided to even up the odds, so I liberated the players that were sitting on the joke account.

Consider it a mid-season shakeup.

Comment

Working...
                              X