Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HATE.

Also, Lisa, can you post dat recipe in the food forum? Thanks!
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Wow that looks incredible ingrid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
        HATE.

Also, Lisa, can you post dat recipe in the food forum? Thanks!
        Yessir, I sure can.

Edit - they're up there!
        Last edited by Lisa; 08-07-2011, 07:38 PM.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
          Lunch today was this:

The Westside Monte Christo from Melt. Ham, turkey and cheese on thick cut bread, deep fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar. De-lish. About to go eat the other half.
          You can slam that sammich down and still keep your girlish figure? JEALOUS RAGE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
            Lunch today was this:

The Westside Monte Christo from Melt. Ham, turkey and cheese on thick cut bread, deep fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar. De-lish. About to go eat the other half.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That does look glorious indeed. Yesterday, my stomach was in no condition to show it the love I normally would have, but yes, I approve!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• My old man's birthday is today. Taking him to Cedar Creek (the place with a wall of beers and whole menu section of Frito Pies) then going to devouring the dutch apple cake my sister baked, topped with Blue Bell homemade vanilla. Will try to do my 100 push up sets after and laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  My old man's birthday is today. Taking him to Cedar Creek (the place with a wall of beers and whole menu section of Frito Pies) then going to devouring the dutch apple cake my sister baked, topped with Blue Bell homemade vanilla. Will try to do my 100 push up sets after and laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh so hard.
                  hate
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I have to say, that does sound fairly fabulous!

Comment

• Had garlic rice-noodle soup from Trader Joe's, then was promptly brought a big plate of salad, white rice, teriyaki chicken, and spring rolls by a very pretty Korean chick from one of our insurance providers. I am so fucking full.

~

Comment

• Went to a red Robin for the 1st time ever today. The A1 Peppercorn burger I selected was very good, but the highlight for me was the fries. Steak fries generously seasoned with their proprietary spice blend, bottomless in quantity. I didn't avail myself of that option, but it's nice to know it's there. Can't wait to go back & try some other stuff on the menu, as they have more than just burgers goin' on.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I hit the Border Grill truck at the UCLA Writer's Faire today and crushed four carne asada tacos, some cumin fries, and an order of fuckin' CHURRO TOTS with whipped cream, washed down with a Mexicoke. That shit was astonishingly good for thirteen bucks.

~

Comment

• We've had a Five Guys in my neck of the woods (Howell, my old hometown, actually) for about a year or two, and I never had a chance to pay it a visit. Until yesterday that is.

My best friend and I were hanging out, and we decided "hey, it's lunch time, why not try Five Guys?"

"And to think... I hesitated."

WOW. I got a bacon cheeseburger and a small(!) cup of fries, and it was like making sweet, sweet love to Christina Hendricks in front of a roaring fireplace. The burger was ambrosia, pure and simple. The fries, though a bit too hot as they were just made, are probably the best damn fries I ever had. Damn things melted in my mouth like buttah. Also, thanks to my friend, who was also achieving a state of bliss with his beefy sammich, we had a metric TON of fries to partake of. He ordered a large cup, and it was like the chef said "Fuck it, have some mo'." The bag was swimming in tatery goodness.

Twenty minutes later - bellies full, smiles on our faces, more pounds to work off later, we headed out. Left a nice tip, too! And from this point on McDonalds, Burger King, etc. can blow me.

Comment

• Man, just wait till you hit Shake Shack. Holy cow. It blows Five Guys out of the water, and that's coming from a Five Guys fan.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Five Guys cook their bacon just right on the crispy side. So good. And their spicy fries....
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X