Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TACO TRUCK FRIDAY YEEEEEEEEEA BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

• Just finished some Kung Pao chicken (86 the water chestnuts, add extra peanuts) and some hot and sour soup. Yessir.

So thirsty....
      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• got dat meatball sub from yesterday to crunch
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Two lengua tacos and a fajita quesadilla with three beers.

Comment

• whore
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• pfft wish i got paid

Comment

• You know what sounds even more awesome than any of those admittedly awesome things?

Tamales. A whole platter of tamales. Tamales to the fucking roof.

Man, I miss the fuck out of tamales.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I wish I had the balls to eat tongue.

More than I wish I had the tongue to eat balls.....
                  "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                  - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                  http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                  http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                    I wish I had the balls to eat tongue.

More than I wish I had the tongue to eat balls.....
                    It seriously goes down easy. First time I had it my friend ordered us two lengua tortas. After he told me "how's that baby cow tongue?" I had to stop, think, shrug, and continue to devour. SOOOOOOOOOGOOOOOOOOOODjamesfranco.gif

And Russ, my best friend, his momma makes homemade tamales twice a year. Guess what gringo shows up and eats them out of house and home? THIS ONE

Comment

• I can't. I can't. Just can't. I don't have the balls or the boobs to eat tongue.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• it's really good y'all

~

Comment

• Fry up some tongue and you'll think it was just random pork pieces.

Comment

• Hell yeah. Brains tacos, too.

~

Comment

• There's an off-topic section of the cosmetics board I post at, and this one girl posted some really good, easy chicken breast recipes that are perfect for non-cookers like me. So I'm currently noshing on her recipe for chicken fajita salad - a bed of shredded lettuce, a shredded chicken breast, topped with low-fat cottage cheese or low fat sour cream (I have the cottage cheese for now - I'll try it next with low fat sour cream, which I'm sure will be better), salsa, and a dash of lime juice. 'Tis delicious!
                              Last edited by Lisa; 08-06-2011, 10:14 AM.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Lunch today was this:

The Westside Monte Christo from Melt. Ham, turkey and cheese on thick cut bread, deep fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar. De-lish. About to go eat the other half.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X