No announcement yet.

Help, Helper Monkee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desktop browser won't connect to a lot of websites, and runs slow as hell. Speed test is where it should be. Connection good. Rebooted router and modem. Thought it was Firefox so i uninstalled. Can't reinstall. I get a server timed out on Mozilla's site. Can't upgrade IE, or install chrome. 10 years old, running vista. I know. Just trying to make sure it's not something else.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Are you getting an error when upgrading IE or installing Chrome? Or can you just not download the clients?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If I type chrome into Google, then click on the link, it won't even go to the site. Super old IE. Like 6 or 7. I ordered a new box today

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Nice
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wasn’t sure where to post this, but I was hoping one of you would be able to help. Thomas likes watching Blippi on Netflix and the Blippi counterpart Meekah. The last week or so, Meekah has started switching to Spanish. It started out as only episode 5 being in Spanish, with all the rest in English. Then more episodes started switch and I think we’re now up to 7 or eight being in Spanish. All the rest are still in English.

I’ve checked the language and subtitle settings and they both still say English, both while I’m in the show’s page and on the main Netflix setting page.
            So far:
            It’s only this particular show.
            It’s only on Thomas’ profile.
            It’s on any device he watches it on.

If it was all the episodes or every show, I’d say someone was signed into our account, but since it’s only some eps on one show, I’m stumped.

Any ideas?
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• So if a different profile is watching the same show it acts normally or am I misunderstanding? That's so strange.

Comment

• Supposedly, if someone you don’t know hijacks your profile, one way you might be able to tell is if your shows suddenly start playing in another language. But generally that’s because the hijacker has switched the default language to something else. Mine is still set as english, so I’m out of ideas.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• So weird but you're not alone Ingrid

From a rando on that thread. "Report it on the actual Netflix website ! I talked to someone on Netflix about it and he told me to report it so if everyone reports it they will know it’s a bug to fix."

Comment

• Thank you, Rob! The only Reddit threads I was finding were about having your account hacked, so this is awesome to see! I’ll go report it now. Thank you again

Comment

• No worries, hopefully enough people complain that they fix it or else it's time for some new programming for the kiddo OR some language lessons. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                      X