World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #firstworldproblems
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• As long as that world is Azeroth!

Seriously, the amount of content they've stuffed in right when you hit 120 is pretty incredible. I don't even know where to begin when I log in now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Played for like 30 hours this weekend. Got into heroic dungeons. So much to fucking do it's honestly overwhelming and makes leveling an alt a concern.
        Maybe...just play as one dude?

I tried the alt-game and it seemed like a full time job.

The MMO methadone finally works, I'm off it completely now. That said, what's the narrative for this new endgame, Pope Billius IV?
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-20-2018, 09:57 AM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My Warrior and DK are kind of my co-mains. I usually play them both quite a bit, then tinker with one or two range classes as the expansion grows long in the tooth. I miss the WOTLK ability to level alts without it feeling like a chore.

They're being quite tight lipped about the narrative for this one. We know Azshara is involved, and the "void" which came into play in the previous expansion at the end. The old gods are assured to be involved as well. The main story in the horde areas are the old gods trying to come through and the trolls wanting to lock them away with their Loas while on alliance side Azshara has trapped the majority of the Kul Tiran fleet away in a magical storm in order to weaken the continent and you're working to rescue them.

The real good shit is in Drustvar though, where the original inhabitants have come back and are fucking PISSED about the colonists murdering them all. It's Duskwood 2.0 and it's a billion witches and Wicker Man haunted house shit. The big dungeon is straight up a haunted house and I love it so much.

Comment

• You had me at Duskwood part deux.

Definitely one of my favorite areas in vanilla.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It remained one of the best areas when Cataclysm came out and it was revamped.

Basically, everyone is a witch in Drustvar. At one point you go around a camp jabbing people with a needle to see who explodes into their witch form. Or kill the evil witch that trapped a village into stasis. Then reform a Inquisition to hunt witches. And help a ghost find out why he was murdered on his wedding day. Then also find out the colonist Kul Tirans murdered the fuck out of nice weird nature-punk druids and now they are back and PISSED.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                The big dungeon is straight up a haunted house and I love it so much.
                ...now why did you have to go and say a thing like that when I've successfully fought off the WoW comeback urges since Cata
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• There's a big huge gross pig boss that runs a haunted kitchen. It's dope.

Comment

• Got my demon hunter leveled up to try tanking. Not fun with the DH. Failed experiment. Back to my death knight.

Comment

Working...
                    X