Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threaten to take their allowances away and/or no computer/cellphone/vidja games for a month or two.

That's how my Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

Comment

• Allowance?? HAHAHAHAHA what kind of highfalooting folk do you think we are Tim? Allowances...... LOLL3RCOPT3RZ
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just want to play RIGS all day. That demo from that PSVR launch disc really sold the game short.

Comment

• Man, I told you guys. It's awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have the hang of it now (I should NOT have skipped the tutorial.) and am wrecking shop in single player mode. I almost want to start over to work on an undefeated streak. All the game modes are really fun. I love how the announcers and music really get you pumped up for the match.

Comment

• Holy shit, scratch that. I just started the second league and am getting trashed up and down the field. Barely scored a point, haven't won anything four games in.

Comment

• I love the setup for each match. Being lifted up into the arenas is still so awesome.

Getting the hang of Halcyon 6 finally as I played it all weekend. Finally have my fleet built out a bit and have been killing aliens left and right.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sad that Lego Dimensions is dead. Time to finish picking up the few that I missed.

Comment

• I cannot wait to alternate between murdering Nazis and collecting stars this weekend.

Comment

• yeah, pumped to grab Mario on Friday. I hope I have enough room on my sd card.

Comment

• Amazon had it $48 with prime discount so I succumbed to physical media.

Comment

• Yessssss, one of us! One of us!

Comment

• I won't be making a habit of it. Just too many games this month, and you can't get switch discount codes on GMG yet.

Comment

• yeah, I had to grab Mario via the Amazon link too. Can't say no to saving 12 bucks even though I know I'll be annoyed the first time I have to get up to put the game into the system.

Comment

• bro picked up the new South Park game today so I can now play. yay. hope to dive into it later tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X