A Salad Isn't a Salad. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Salad Isn't a Salad. . .

A Salad Just isn't a salad without_____________________.

Please fill in the blank.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Pepperoncini. Preferably doused in bleu cheese dressing (although a good Italian or other vinegar based one can hit the spot on certain days). Every bowl of salad I ever have has to have at least 4 of them in there.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Lettuce. I have two hippie sister in laws who insist on using spinach knowing full well I can't digest it. Fuck them in their stupid hippie asses.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Protein. Without some good chicken or fish I don't really like salad.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Lettuce. I have two hippie sister in laws who insist on using spinach knowing full well I can't digest it. Fuck them in their stupid hippie asses.
          Well, that's sort of the point. The cellulose cleans your colon. Unless you like bowel cancer...

But I agree with Bill, unless there's some chicken, fish, or shellfish in there, it is mostly just a requisite fiber pile.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-20-2011, 08:33 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
            Well, that's sort of the point. The cellulose cleans your colon. Unless you like bowel cancer...

But I agree with Bill, unless there's some chicken, fish, or shellfish in there, it is mostly just a requisite fiber pile.
            Oh, so you're supposed to shit WHOLE* fucking leaves of spinach? Well no thanks.

*chewed obviously but fuuuuuuuuuck that it still hurts my system point or no point.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

A salad just isn't a salad without being tossed by some dude in prison.
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

I posted a similar question on my FB page, and it took about that many posts (but much less time) to get to the 1st "tossed salad" joke.

At least this one wasn't at my expense.

Comment

cherry tomatoes. Love 'em.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Crackers on the godsdamned side...

Comment

BACON!!
                      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

ahem...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Preferably with Bacon, carrots and celery.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            cherry tomatoes. Love 'em.
                            What say you re: GRAPE tomatoes? Better than cherry tomatoes?

Comment

Tonight's salad was a lettuce mix of endive, escarole, and romaine, with chopped red delicious apples, honey roasted almond slivers, and crumbled Gorgonzola cheese dressed with a raspberry pecan vinaigrette. I like textures.
                              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X