No announcement yet.

Gimme sumthin' to draw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also think the first panel could do with a stronger indication that it is taking place at night. As it stands, it just looks like the afternoon. I'm just kinda afraid I'll fuck up the trees or the house if I go back in.

I wish we were allowed to use some tones for this.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• In salute to procrastination and that Twartist link I posted earlier, I felt like fiddling around with the left over inks I had on the table.

Just to see if I could do something even remotely resembling good old Frank and his bad biddie/not his damie Jigsaw.

Welp, Frank looks off and Jiggy looks purposefully fooked in the face. Mission accomplished (in the GW sense of the phrase)?

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Next assignment roundup: first up is a student-assigned piece that is a post apocalyptic chase scene, the other is a scene from The Thing in any one of the following styles: Caniff, Hogarth, Kirby, or Mignola.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• diggin on Jigsaw.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
            Next assignment roundup: first up is a student-assigned piece that is a post apocalyptic chase scene, the other is a scene from The Thing in any one of the following styles: Caniff, Hogarth, Kirby, or Mignola.
            Go Mignola... that would be sweet to see.

And I want to be the one TIED TO THAT FUCKING COUCH!

Comment

• Went back over some stuff on "The Stranger" and ended up with some stuff I liked, some stuff that I couldn't change unless I went and redrew the whole damn thing, and some stuff I have no business even trying (digital lettering).

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                Go Mignola... that would be sweet to see.

And I want to be the one TIED TO THAT FUCKING COUCH!
                Gonna do some sketches in the different styles and see what works. I am having a hard time imagining a Hogarthian rendering of the creature. So detailed and so fucked up.

(Mignola is definitely the obvious choice here though.)
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/tee...nt-ninja-noses

I'm very sad this wasn't your creation Russ

Comment

• Those are awesome.

I wish I had more waiting rooms to vandalize creatively.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                      a post apocalyptic chase scene
                      Holy fuck the idea is so retardedly fun I don't think I can do it justice in under 24 hours.

Hint: for those of us who have been to Fair Park, a giant contraption has become a giant buzzsaw operated by mutants.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Time dictated the buzzsaw ferris wheel be cut and replaced with a generic mutant.

And man is it rushed.

One day I'll do a Mad Max comic with a killdozer of a ferris wheel. One day.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• dude got fucked up
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, he didn't stay long.

I subconsciously thought of Jurassic Park when I was thinking of how to end it without the ferris wheel of death.

So I "Clever Girl"'d his ass.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...n_cartoon_ama/

Comment

• Not my Batman.

Get outta here Matsuda! You and your gigantic fucking head.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X