No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not being hyped about it at all will probably help.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've tempered all expectations for this. I really just want Cap 3 dammit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ditto
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yep, all about CAP 3 as well. I also have high hopes for THOR 3, since it sounds like it could be rather epic.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Not being hyped about it at all will probably help.
            It does.

Not sure how/why this is getting bad reviews compared to the first since this isn't overstuffed and exhausting (though I did check my watch during the big CG fest finale). Best stuff is the cast doing normal shit interacting with each other like the party scene that we all know about and a dinner table scene.
            Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 05-01-2015, 09:15 AM.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Probably due to the fact people have begun to get burned out on this stuff.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• BUT WE HAVE LIKE 10 MORE YEARS OF THIS STUFFFFFFF
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Probably due to the fact people have begun to get burned out on this stuff.
                  The bubble is gonna burst soon, methinks. It happened to Westerns and it happened to Swords/Sandals movies...it'll happen to Superhero films as well.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Probably due to the fact people have begun to get burned out on this stuff.
                    Bingo, and I say that stuff earlier, it's still not a "good" movie. Not bad either. Just middle of the road. Like most of Marvel Studios' stuff.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Bingo, and I say that stuff earlier, it's still not a "good" movie. Not bad either. Just middle of the road. Like most of Marvel Studios' stuff.

If you dropped the last six words of that, you wouldn't sound like a fucking moron.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        If you dropped the last six words of that, you wouldn't sound like a fucking moron.
                        Love you too, bud.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          Love you too, bud.

Love is for the weak.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I think my current problem is that I had so much fun with the weirdness and space stuff of Guardians, that it's hard to be excited about boring Earth stuff now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I think my current problem is that I had so much fun with the weirdness and space stuff of Guardians, that it's hard to be excited about boring Earth stuff now.

I get that and the issues with AOU could've been easily fixed. But, they just coasted on the brand rather than telling a complete story.

Comment

• Go to your room, Troy. Stop using poopy language, or else you'll be grounded for a week, and I'll let uncle Bmetal brand your ass and you his property.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X