Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Call Saul

Sounds like this is really damn good. First three episodes sent out to critics, and I have read nothing but praise so far. It premieres Sunday after Walking Dead and Monday they show the second episode, set DVR accordingly.

can't wait.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

DVR set.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yeah, it's great.

Comment

Dug it. I know they need to bring in the viewers and keep them, but I hope this isn't just going to be "spot the Breaking Bad connections" the show. McKean was great in the little bit we got of him. Seeing Jimmy becoming Saul with the twins was great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, it felt a little to HEY LOOK I WAS ON BREAKING BAD last night but we'll see where tonight goes. I have a feeling it'll be fine though.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

That's gotta be pilot jitters just to keep people interested. I think Gilligan and crew are smart enough that they won't have to rely on "hey, kids, remember THIS guy!" stuff in the future.

That first scene was perfect, though, right? Even if you don't have a history with the show it clearly establishes that "Gene" was certainly someone else before and still wishes he was that guy.

Comment

yeah I actually had to explain that bit to Lesley. I know that most of the show takes place in 2002, but I hope we get some more in the way of current Saul as well. The stuff in the Cinnabon was perfect.

Comment

So good.

Comment

I remembered that Saul mentioned probably getting relocated to Omaha but I guess the exact quote included working at Cinnabon. That's so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Dug it. I know they need to bring in the viewers and keep them, but I hope this isn't just going to be "spot the Breaking Bad connections" the show. McKean was great in the little bit we got of him. Seeing Jimmy becoming Saul with the twins was great.
                      YES

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        I remembered that Saul mentioned probably getting relocated to Omaha but I guess the exact quote included working at Cinnabon. That's so good.
                        Totes!

Comment

Anybody notice the trashcan was already dented? Like the hand dryer in BB?

Comment

yeah, he's done the kicking thing before haha.

Comment

Great start. Ready for tonight's episode.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                              X