It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

I was just thinking about this show yesterday while I was at work. It's hilarious, but I think when I try to tell people about it, they may be a little put off. For example, a line that cracks me up from the show: "I'm gonna stab him, I'm gonna stab his face off!" Or the episodes where the gang gets hooked on crack - and wasn't there one about finding a baby in a dumpster or something?
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Best comedy show ever next to Arrested Development. The dumpster baby, named DB, was fucking great. And who can forget: Night man and Day Man?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Day man! Fighter of the Night Man!
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

My friend has been trying to get me to watch this, I haven't got into it yet. I think I will buy the first season on DVD. I heard it was as good if not better than Curb Your Enthusiasm.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Personally, I love this way more than Curb. But that's because of Larry gets old after a few seasons. But honestly, this show is so fucking good it's a crime not more people watch it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I will watch this weekend...
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Thank God you started this thread, Lesley! After Arrested Development went off the air, I thought nothing could fill the comedy void that show left behind. Then I discoverd I.A.S.I.P. Master of karate and friendship for everyone!

I met the main 3 guys from the show, and asked how I could get a Nightman ringtone. The guy who plays Dennis told me they were looking into it, and that he had some looney dude create his own lyrics to the song and send it to him via MySpace. Sarah asks me all the time when the show is coming back. Too fuckin' great.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

God, fuck you guys and meeting celebs all the time. Bastards.

But I would totally update my cell phone (thing is fucking ancient) if I could get that ringtone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                  Thank God you started this thread, Lesley! After Arrested Development went off the air, I thought nothing could fill the comedy void that show left behind. Then I discoverd I.A.S.I.P. Master of karate and friendship for everyone!

I met the main 3 guys from the show, and asked how I could get a Nightman ringtone. The guy who plays Dennis told me they were looking into it, and that he had some looney dude create his own lyrics to the song and send it to him via MySpace. Sarah asks me all the time when the show is coming back. Too fuckin' great.
                  You can thank Rob - I probably wouldn't even know about this show if it wasn't for him. (That goes for a lot of shows)

Comment

Finally! New season starts September 18th!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrkW6...eature=related
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

AWESOME!

This show is on par with Arrested Development for me.

Comment

This show is....... my favorite comedy!
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Tonight bitches!!!
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

TOMORROW FOR US WITHOUT CABLE BITCHES!

Comment

Ari, Sarah, and I saw the new episode at Comic Con and it was fucking great... Can't wait for more episodes
                              I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                              Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                              Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                              She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Working...
                              X