No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The remake of American Werewolf in London is being written by the guy who wrote The Number 23

Urge to kill....rising.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

A good 2/3rds of the rumors on this thread make me want to go on a tri-state killing spree...

Comment

Oh God, I heard that 'The Number 23' is unwatchable.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I see you're trying to employ the "Shoot'em all and let god sort'em out" approach.

Be warned, it'll take 75 federal marshals to take you down.

Comment

But I will be remembered... like a 21st century Achilles.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
              A good 2/3rds of the rumors on this thread make me want to go on a tri-state killing spree...
              I'd be your wheelman, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                But I will be remembered... like a 21st century Achilles.
                So you'll be gayer than Clay Aiken? A very angry Clay Aiken?

You'll be our John Rambo.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  You'll be our John Rambo.
                  I damn well expect Vin to break down at the end complete with "AND I CAN'T EVEN GET A JOB PARKING CARS!" speech.

Comment

"We were in this movie theater in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid tearing tickets. And he says "Lethal Weapon 5? Lethal Weapon 5!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Hocken said "Yeah." And we went to see the film, and the film sucked, and we watched this piece of shit, fucking blew our lunches all over the place. And Ed's laying there, he's fucking screaming. There's pieces of his snacks all over me, just...
                    [Takes off his bandolier]
                    like this, and I'm tryin' to pull it off, you know, my friend's food that's all over me! I've got popcorn, Zagnuts and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's fuckin' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Vinny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "With what? I can't find your fuckin' keys! I can't find your keys!"

Comment

You must spread some reputation around before FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Bravo, Tim... bravo

Comment

Covered...
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

God damn, that was beautiful!

Comment

*I* can't rep him, because he has indeed been on fire this week. But holy crap, did I love "There's pieces of his snacks all over me, just..."
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                'G.I. Joe 2' will supposedly feature the return of Stephen Sommers in the director's chair.
                                I can but hope!

Can't shake the feeling that Joseph "Born to Play Hocken" Gordon-Levitt's probably not gonna be commanding any Cobras this time out, though. More's the pity. He was perfect.

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                "We were in this movie theater in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid tearing tickets....
                                Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                You must spread some reputation around....
                                Our Tim's just making it look easy now, isn't he?!
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X