Today I learned that....MOOVEY IDISHION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid Sheinberg is the smartest exec ever:

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That can't be legit.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Apparently it's legit.

It was also talked about on the BttF DVD commentary.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          That can't be legit.

It's legit. Sheinberg was full of these kinds of ideas. But, he laid the groundwork for Spielberg's career.

Take the good with the bad.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's kinda like how NBC originally wanted to adapt The Walking Dead as a cop show where detectives solved crimes caused by zombies.

They also never wanted zombies to be shown onscreen.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• that may be better than what is currently on air

Comment

• That's also the memo that Spielburg replied to with "That's a great joke Sid, we all had a laugh. Talk soon."

Comment

• Lance Harbor's dad in Varsity Blues is Deputy Dodd in Friday the 13th: A New Beginning. Never noticed him before but saw it yesterday and was like "HOW THE FUCK DID I NEVER NOTICE THIS"
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Caught a little bit of Eight Legged Freaks this morning on cable, was surprised to see a teenage Scarlett Johannsen show up.

I've yet to watch this movie all the way through, BTW.

Comment

• that movie is a bunch of fun

Comment

• I have to give it a proper viewing - keep meaning to, but it keeps slipping through the cracks.

Comment

• I learned that Constantine had an after credits stinger. And it's a doozy.

Comment

• I legit had no idea. I dig the fuck out of that movie.

Comment

• I still like that one a lot.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I learned that Rob's current crush, the hot chick from Kingsman, who's also the hot mummy in The Mummy, was also the hot alien chick in Star Trek Beyond.

Oh, and she's a DANCER!

https://youtu.be/wyHEpA1ox6Q
                                https://youtu.be/mIUGomdc6iM

Comment

Working...
                                X