Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope to one day be able to check it out.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Saw some guy walk past Jen and me with that in hand at the mall, after the movies yesterday. Immediately thought of you, Rerb!

Comment

I'm not a Lego guy but I almost ordered that this morning,

Comment

oh god tracking says it should be here tomorrow please god please
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Lego Ghostbusters Firehouse HQ arrival = perfect excuse to take off work, Rob. Damn it, man, YOU NEED SOME "ME" TIME!!!!

Comment

Kinda jealous seeing Rob with the firehouse box. But I just got shipping notice on the Star Wars vinyl box, which was pretty expensive, so I will just watch him assemble it.

Comment

Holy Exploding Wallets! Apparently, there's going to be a Lego version of the Batcave from the 60s Batman TV show, and is supposed to come with 9 minifigures, the batpoles, part of Stately Wayne Manor, a Batcopter, and a Batmobile.

Rob. It calls to you, old chum.

Comment

fuck yeah Tim. That looks awesome.

My baby arrived.

Comment

So is Lesley gonna help you build that, or are you sequestering yourself in your Man Cave and doing it yourself?

Comment

• I've been doing it myself. Finished the first 100 steps last night. 500 left.

Comment

• for the record she wants to help but I like to put these together by myself. However I may just give her 100 steps of her own once my fingers start to hurt.

Comment

• Gotta share the fun, Rob. If you want to build the firehouse by yourself, buy her a Lego set of her own choosing. Maybe the Ecto-1? Maybe the Batcave? Maybe the Death Star?

Keep her happy now, lest she file divorce papers and take all your Lego goodness, leaving you with naught but one brick and maybe a minifigure head.

Comment

• Also, you need to do this at some point:

Comment

• this beast is almost done.

Could have finished last night but took a break to watch Sicario instead.

This is probably the coolest Lego set I've seen/put together.

So many neat little details.

Comment

• finished the Firehouse. It was a bunch of fun. Time to grab some more big ass sets to complete.

Comment

Working...
                                X