Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Documentaries: The epic thread of interesting ones!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought we worshiped the Great Panda hereabouts. That and all things Fahey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      That's Jake's job.
      Jake would post a long winded diatribe about how you saying he fucks Hocken is anti-feminist.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Jake would post a long winded diatribe about how you saying he fucks Hocken is anti-feminist.
        I laughed way to much at this.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• :-)
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not sure why, but I've been on a big Halloween kick lately. The holiday, not the movies. Maybe because I am refusing to believe it's getting hot again and Halloween is usually when we start getting down into the 80s for a high again. Regardless, I watched American Scream again this weekend on Netflix. It's about people that run haunted houses out of their homes and it's so good. You have the obsessive pro-level guy, the really well done but just for fun guy, and the father/son that have heart but it's not that good. I really want to spend Halloween in the northeast one year. Particularly Salem.

Comment

• I loved that doc. It would be awesome to go to some of those houses.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cartel Land looks fucking crazy.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Looks incredible but I almost had a panic attack just watching the trailer.

Comment

• I know it's older, and I know everybody hates the Red Sox now, but that 30 for 30: Four Days in October delights the shit out of my inner baseball loving child every single fucking time.

Comment

• Man Vs. Snake : The Long and Twisted Tale of Nibbler

IT's on netflix and it's pretty entertaining. Especially if you dug King of Kong.

Comment

• If you want something Snakey, watch The Resurrection Of Jake the Snake. It's sad and maddening but even my wife shed a tear and she's not that into wrestling.

Comment

• Finally checked out Raiders! - The Story of the Greatest Fan Film Ever Made

dug it a whole bunch. I wish I could watch the actual film itself, but this was the next best thing. Took a bunch of turns that I didn't see coming too. Great doc on Netflix if you're interested.

Comment

• Pervert Park. A doc about a trailer park in Florida that has nothing but sex offenders living in it. I wish they went a bit more in depth with the shit they deal with from the outside world but it was still pretty interesting. Some of these people were proper fucked and scary but also really fucking sad. Except for that guy that raped a 5 year old in Mexico because he was upset he couldn't find a prostitute. That dude looked and acted like you'd think a pedophile would.

Then you have the kid who was entrapped by the cops after answering an add to bang a 30 year old woman....that shit was proper fucked. IT's on netflix if you want to check it out.

Comment

• I may check that out. There's a town way south of Houston called Bacliff. Shithole on the gulf, and it's basically a town of nothing but sex offenders and violent offenders.

Comment

• yeah, it's nuts. IT's really short and could have gone way more in depth but it was still interesting. The stories are all jacked but there was one that was so goddamn fucked up it almost ruined my night.

Comment

Working...
                                X