Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pixel Junkies Episode 3: How Am I Going to Afford This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe I said that in the cast. And yeah, told you that 3 hours was too long. hahaha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I believe I said that in the cast. And yeah, told you that 3 hours was too long. hahaha.

By Hour 2, it just turned into my 12 and 15 year old cousin talking about video games until it became white noise. Needs a split!
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I'm commenting as I go, son. You should play it if it ever goes up for sale. The villain is charismatic and creepy as hell.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Duly noted. This fucking cast is gonna make me go brokeeeee
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Nah. Stay frugal. Play one at a time until you've mastered each like we did when we were kids.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Nah. Stay frugal. Play one at a time until you've mastered each like we did when we were kids.

That's how I did Mike Tyson's Punch Out. The connotations of a little white man beating the shit out of the biggest black man in the NES library were lost on me.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

One show is fine. You mofo's need to learn how to use the pause button. :-D
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

hmms, looks like Isolation is gonna win.

Comment

The main ones for me are Asscreed and Aliens, but it all comes down to whether I'd want to drop cash and even more time into these things when I just restarted the Blizzard account and have pages to draw. Time just ain't there this holiday season.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, I'm psyched for Unity and Isolation. I really hope Isolation doesn't shit the bed. PLEASE DO NOT SHIT THE BED.

Comment

It's looks so fucking good. After what Dead Space became, I'm also really excited for the Murakami joint coming out too.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Rob, you should enable seeing who votes for what on the poll so we can ridicule each other appropriately. Who's my brother who is also excited for Sunset Overdrive?

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Rob, you should enable seeing who votes for what on the poll so we can ridicule each other appropriately. Who's my brother who is also excited for Sunset Overdrive?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Digging this, but yeah its long.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

VINDICATION.

2 hours at longest if on topic going forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X