No announcement yet.

The Pancake Breffust (Breakfast thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to get pancakes before work. I then realized that was a recipe to start nodding off at 9 AM.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Saturday morning I had a good ole fashioned "Billy Breakfast" as my grandfather called it. 3 fried eggs, 5 pieces of bacon, a metric fuck ton of hash browns covered in delicious maple syrup, 2 pieces of cinnamon raisin toast, and a huge glass of OJ. I would have made pancakes and chicken fried steak if I had the stuff on hand. Instead I made a bowl of cereal as well.
      Wow! I am impressed with your eating capability.

Comment

Had some Honey Comb cereal this morning. And some toast.

Yep! Checked the tank, and I got nothin' (would've killed for a Billy Breakfast today, but, alas, no time. Poopie).

Comment

Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
          Wow! I am impressed with your eating capability.
          I will totally fuck up some breakfast, Cass. If the BDR contingent ever comes to Houston breakfast will be handled with great aplomb.

Comment

When I went to live with my mother for a couple of years, there's a joint up in Newhall called "The Waystation". It's a tiny place and occasionally shows up in tv shows.

I could remember going in there for ham and eggs with tea, then working my shift over at Fatburger where I'd get my half off grilled chicken sammich with shoestring fries.

The weekends of 2001, summed up right there
            Last edited by Ed Hocken; 11-29-2010, 11:39 AM.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I need to make me a 'Cloggerâ„¢' sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Saturday morning I had a good ole fashioned "Billy Breakfast" as my grandfather called it. 3 fried eggs, 5 pieces of bacon, a metric fuck ton of hash browns covered in delicious maple syrup, 2 pieces of cinnamon raisin toast, and a huge glass of OJ. I would have made pancakes and chicken fried steak if I had the stuff on hand. Instead I made a bowl of cereal as well.
                This is making my heart hurt.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                  This is making my heart hurt.
                  I know - I'm finding it hard to breathe!

This morning - a sammich of three egg whites with turkey on rye toast, a banana, and a big black coffee.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                    I know - I'm finding it hard to breathe!

This morning - a sammich of sprouts with fail on rye toast, a banana, and a big black coffee.
                    fixed...

Comment

Hey, egg whites are nom! Yolks taste weird to me (although they're fine in some things, like egg salad, deviled eggs, and sunnyside/over easy eggs), so I actually prefer egg whites in stuff like omlettes where stuff is all scrambled together.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                        Hey, egg whites are nom! Yolks taste weird to me (although they're fine in some things, like egg salad, deviled eggs, and sunnyside/over easy eggs), so I actually prefer egg whites in stuff like omlettes where stuff is all scrambled together.

This is you justifying your egg white love to me...

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post

This is you justifying your egg white love to me...
                          Dude you are the one with the love for water instead of milk in your egg!

Comment

Oh hush!

Comment

Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                              Dude you are the one with the love for water instead of milk in your egg!
                              If you use milk in your eggs GTFO of my kitchen plzkthx.

Comment

Vindication... I haz it.

Comment

Working...
                                X