• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Gimme de keys ye ficken cocksicher what de fick
    "In English, please."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      Del Toro's pretty great in the scene, even if his appearance is bonkers.
      Cant 'see the picture!

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      This and Jupiter Ascending both run at the risk of being too weird for the mainstream. But I've got a gut feeling the latter will take off.
      Those are 2 movies I can see fail, but mainly Jupiter. White House Down proved the Channing Tatum factor is not a certainty, so that and the Wachowski name are unknown factors.

I can understand the apprehension toward Guardians but I guess the Marvel name alone and a GOOD marketing can make this a winner. Look at Pacific Rim for a marketing failure. I mean, there are toys sales to be made, (and it would have boosted the marketing) but the only toys are collector's items!!!!

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I remember the making of documentary for that film. Del Toro said that, since his character was essentially 'there to die', he asked if he could really go for it and make the character memorable. Mission accomplished.
      What movie was that? I haz a memory blank.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Usual Suspects
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Gracias mon ami!
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Q-h4ulFK2Ek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Now that's funny.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Tom is the man.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yep, that's legit lulz
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gunn has earned far too much goodwill for me to approach Guardians with anything but very high expectations. I think it's great that such a particular (and divisive) voice has been given this sort of film. A few spikes and potentially rough edges in a movie like this excite me more than just another "slick", homogenized superhero film at this point.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Netflix and Marvel team up to bring years of awesomeness with Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist shows.

Comment

• They went with it, but they swapped around a lot of properties that were originally set up for film to be movies.

That being said, quite the improvement over the previously leaked titles that they were developing.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• A Daredevil show could be so awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            A Daredevil show could be so awesome.

Especially if they can woo Joe Carnahan over.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• A Powerman and Iron Fist show would totally rock.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He's that guy that did the 70's pitch right?

Comment

Working...
                                X