Episode 7: The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 7: The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

Journey to a world where it's ok for an old man to watch a young boy bathe, where punks show how bad ass they are by beating up 12 year olds, and where even mesh shirts cannot help a man torn apart by his own feelings. Where it's ok to lock up old people, where sausage fingers are all over the place and where a biker can still be a badass even with sandals on. Rob and Ceej cordially invite you to listen to them talk like a couple of dicks over The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

If you have Netflix™, you can add this to your queue(click here for Netflix™ link!)
    Greaser Greg is the best!
    50.00%
    Ali Gator is way more better!
    50.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

First of all, I can't get over the fact that Tangerine and Juice are dating....HA

Secondly, Why the hell can't these little abominations just go back into the garbage can?!?

Lastly, WTF were people smoking when they made this movie? Especially considering it was catered to kids....

*SAUSAGE FINGERS WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME*

I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

Awesome. So glad you actually got through it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

JUICE IS ALL THAT IS MAN.

Comment

You were totally right about seeing VAG too! WHAT A HORRIBLE YET FUCKING HILARIOUS EXCUSE OF A MOVIE!!!
          I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

hahaha. Awesome. VINDICATION!

Comment

Wait, there's vag in this movie?
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

There is a quick shot of something belonging to Tangerine.

Comment

more like vagnerine
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

yessss

Comment

OMG, I didn't see you did this. I'm taking part of a sick day tomorrow. I believe I know what I'll be doing.

Comment

haha, godspeed sir.

Comment

HOLY SHIT, Manzini drives the Laytonmobile!

Also, this movie is way worse than I remember. Wow.

Comment

I don't remember Tangerine being such an awful whore. I probably got stuck on the "cross my heart" scene. Boobs.

Comment

She was an uber cunt.

Comment

Working...
                              X