Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 5: Roughnecks: The Starship Troopers Chronicles: The Klendathu Campaign: Ep 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 5: Roughnecks: The Starship Troopers Chronicles: The Klendathu Campaign: Ep 1

Journey to a world where everybody walks funny, where they all have dead eyes and where pores are non existent. Where Michael Ironside is nowhere to be found, where the only good bug is a poorly pixalated bug and where even a Hocken reference fails to make what you're watching any better. Rob and Ceej cordially invite you to listen to them talk like a couple of dicks over an episode of the show Roughnecks: The Starship Troopers Chronicles: The Klendathu Campaign: Episode 1.
    FUCK THIS SHIT.
    0.00%
    SERIOUSLY, FUCK THIS SHIT.
    100.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Once again, we never watch this shit beforehand. Just look at box art and read synopsis. This one was rough.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I can imagine, that show sucked hard. Real hard.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

yes. I'll be surprised if there is anything good in this commentary haha. Thankfully it's only 21 mins long.

Comment

It may be 21 minutes, but probably felt like 2 hours.

Still, take a lap and wash that out with an episode of The L Word....actually that might make things worse.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Dear Fucking GOD!

I can feel your suffering!

Although "HOCKEN SHOOT GOO!" is another instant classic...

and, no... I would not voice any character on that show, even if that character had an awesome, Rob-like soul patch.

Two thumbs up... way up the ass!

Comment

If you voiced a character it may be more interesting.

Comment

Well, sign me on for the reboot, then...

Comment

Seriously, if this forum had those lame ass medals and shit, you'd get a purple heart for listening to all of these.

Comment

Stop it. They are not as bad as you think they are. If something sucks, trust and believe that I would have no problem whatsoever in telling you.

Kay?

Kay!

Comment

Ingrid'a laptop lives making watching these things way more intersting. Meaning I can watch on the big dog with the commentary running on the laptop. rad.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

haha, godspeed sir.

Comment

Working...
                        X