No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda wish I didn't give this to Vin now haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And Ben is SOOOOO right, nothing like a zombie horde running up on you and you jam your pistol under their chin and BOOOOOOM

EDIT: And once I get 100% on it I am totally putting in the ammo cheat and going NUTS on zombies.

Comment

• Tell me about the flesh-eating rabbits, George.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not seen the rabbits but FUCK a zombie bear or cougar.

Comment

• Zombie bear fucked my shit up while sasquatch hunting. I actually shouted out loud with shock. Mean sucker.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Shit, Skunkape is in it too?

THIS GAME HAS URRYTHING
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It has an EMO SASQUATCH. I am not in the least bit joking.

Also, retchers blowing up other zombies = JOY

Comment

• OH MY GOD YOU CAN MAKE BULLETS THAT SHOOT BLUE FLAME

Comment

• DEERLORD.

Looks like I'm going to fire this bastich up tonight.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Protips: Change the aiming to Casual. It will try to auto-aim headshots for you. This may sound lame, but with how rare ammo can be, it's a life saver. You'll still have plenty of challenge.

As soon as you discover towns to save (white question marks) do it. Saving a town will unlock a weapon for you, and each will give you a special ammo/item when you help it against later hordes. For example, Thieves' Landing will give you fire bottles each time you save them.

Also, BLUNDERBUSS. Holy shit, stuff those undead ribs down the barrel and get to blasting!

Comment

• God the writing is so damn good. The political allegories are VERY heavy handed, but can be funny, but the entire game is HILARIOUS from the opening 2am scary movie intro to telling a nun to claim self defense with God.

Comment

• If I am disappoint, I lay all blame squarely at your feet.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nevermind about my previous post, as there is some fucking Legend-type shit going on in here...

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/32uy1heOlGM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/32uy1heOlGM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Fuckin' Rockstar.

They all crazy. Like foxes and shit.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• When it runs a rainbow shoots out of it's ass. <3 SO MUCH
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And when it sits still there are butterflies.

All Four Horses of the Apocalypse acquired.

Chupacabra dead.

Unicorn acquired.

Ash Army of Darkness outfit WORN.

The end of the story is awesome. The Post Script is fucking BRILLIANT.

Comment

Working...
                                X