Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Yeah, they have to make sure the casual public know this is in that universe. So Stark being in it makes sense. They probably do not want another case of "GODDAMMIT, another REBOOT?!". That being said, *nerd alert* why does the Thor mask have a helmet? He's never worn a helmet in that universe.*end nerd alert*
    Uh, might want to revisit the first Thor flick.

Also, love how the new Spidey flick's trailer is turning into an old school issue of Marvel Team-Up.

Last edited by Timothy225; 12-09-2016, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• but no human ever saw that helmet man.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Helmet of the Odinson is not meant for HUMAN eyes, mortal!

Comment

but no human ever saw that helmet man.
          You think interdimensional travel stopped Thor from protecting his IP?

Comment

• That new GotG2 trailer is great. Can't wait.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah. the bomb.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "I tried guys..." = me fucking howling. Batista is unreal.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The most exciting thing right now about INFINITY WAR is the idea of Marvel reprinting the Infinity Gauntlet Omnibus I never got because I kept dropping hints that were ignored for Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    The most exciting thing right now about INFINITY WAR is the idea of Marvel reprinting the Infinity Gauntlet Omnibus I never got because I kept dropping hints that were ignored for Christmas.

There is something coming up with those Marvel Omnibuses that I'll bring up here when the time is ready.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• BRING IT NOW YOU MARVEL SHILL

Comment

BRING IT NOW YOU MARVEL SHILL

Not until my thing goes off. Last time something like this happened, I got fucked over on all but 2 things.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/n3TOw6r7ghc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I want a whole movie like this. A WHOLE MOVIE.

Comment

• I am covered in brains..... Yep, that's funny.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Didn't expect to be excited for a THOR movie but here we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X