No announcement yet.

XBOX One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once I get finances settled I plan on rebuilding my SNES collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Once I get finances settled I plan on rebuilding my SNES collection.
      Once I get finances settled I plan on visiting you.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Once I get some finances I'll probably just buy the shit you guys already got.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
          Once I get finances settled I plan on visiting you.
          Please do!

Comment

• Oops, my XBL subscription ended earlier than I thought and my renewal card hasn't shown up yet. Does that reset the number of years I've been a member? I know there aren't many (any?) longevity rewards but it would still suck to miss out on free stuff.

Comment

• Sorry, Microsoft now bricks the consoles of customers who don't keep active XBL accounts.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• hahahaha. YOU PAY NOW
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Glad I went Sony this gen.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kZXvz9oDOmk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• finally. I've fucking hated the shitty dash of the Xbone since I bought it. It's the least intuitive menu design ever.

Comment

• It's total garbage. It took me five minutes to figure out where the messages are the other day. But it was surprisingly easy to figure out how to add a hard drive. Weird.

But I had trouble finding where to download already-redeemed items* on my PS4 last night so maybe I'm an idiot.

*taking a pic of your code in the PS app to redeem things works pretty slick.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          It's total garbage. It took me five minutes to figure out where the messages are the other day.

Yep. I also hate that I can't see what the fuck is still running on my xbox like you can on the PS4.

Comment

• The first 104 backwards compatible games.

Comment

• No Red Dead But Skate 3 is being worked on, so fuck yes.

Comment

• I am not a fan of the new xbox look. I feel like it would make sense on a tablet but on a tv it's just annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X