No announcement yet.

BATMENG: HOTHAMWATER KNIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There does seem to be quite a bit more detective style stuff, at least in the early couple hours. I really love it when I am in control of Batman, but the Batmobile just isn't doing it for me. And the tutorial really kind of doesn't exist in this game, which is weird! Like, I was into big fist fights without much of a tutorial. The AR missions kind of hid the tutorials with a bonus in that you get a skill point for each one completed. That's a damn good idea.

Comment

Played the Harley Quinn DLC, it was really short. Took me about 20-30 minutes to finish. It was okay, she has a new mechanic that Batman and Family don't. It's basically unlimited 1 hit takedowns for a certain amount of time.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Yeah, fear takedowns are awesome. And who thought that default was ever OK for the Batmobile?! I am really not liking how you're forced into puzzle solving with the Batmobile. Hopefully it doesn't remain such a ridiculous requirement. I want to play as Batman, not his car, and I feel like I've spent half the time so far in the Batmobile.

Wait until some of the Riddler Challenges. That was the only time that the Batmobile became really fucking needed for no real reason other than to force it into play.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I read last night that her DLC was terrible, like the writing was really, really, bad.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, the Harley DLC's story isn't good.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Wait until some of the Riddler Challenges. That was the only time that the Batmobile became really fucking needed for no real reason other than to force it into play.
              I've never done any of the Riddler stuff. Just found it tedious since the first game.

Comment

Love that WB stopped the selling of pc versions.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I've never done any of the Riddler stuff. Just found it tedious since the first game.
                  I think the first Riddler Challenge requiring the Batmobile pops up as a main story mission. You can probably skip the rest of them if
                    Spoiler: Spoiler 
                  you don't want to free Catwoman.

Comment

you beat the game yet Fil?

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                      I think the first Riddler Challenge requiring the Batmobile pops up as a main story mission. You can probably skip the rest of them if
                        Spoiler: Spoiler 
                      you don't want to free Catwoman.

I'm trying to free Catwoman. The racing with the Batmobile is rather easy. It's having to remote control it, hit a pressure plate and keep swatting back and forth.

All the while on balance boards.

That's a bit much.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        you beat the game yet Fil?
                        Not yet. I'm at around 60% story wise and 50 something% total. I read there are a few endings. I guess the true ending doesn't unlock until you hit 100% so I'm trying to do all the side stuff now along with the story instead of going back after I finish the story.

I'm trying to free Catwoman. The racing with the Batmobile is rather easy. It's having to remote control it, hit a pressure plate and keep swatting back and forth.

All the while on balance boards.

That's a bit much.
                        Yeah, this one took me a while. The next non racing one is a pain as well. The racing ones are a pain if you try to 3 star the challenge version of the race that unlocks after you finish it the first time.

Comment

Not yet. I'm at around 60% story wise and 50 something% total. I read there are a few endings. I guess the true ending doesn't unlock until you hit 100% so I'm trying to do all the side stuff now along with the story instead of going back after I finish the story.

Yeah, this one took me a while. The next non racing one is a pain as well. The racing ones are a pain if you try to 3 star the challenge version of the race that unlocks after you finish it the first time.

Same here. My big issue is finding all of the firefighters and the remaining tied up bodies.

Everything else has been rather easy to find.

Comment

Same here. My big issue is finding all of the firefighters and the remaining tied up bodies.

Everything else has been rather easy to find.
                            Yeah, the bodies have been going slow for me, the firefighters I cleared the first and most of the second islands quickly, but I still need to find most of the ones on the third island now. I'd glide a lot hoping they would pop up, with and without detective mode on. Opened up the bridges to the third island last night, so now I can clear the tanks and drones with the batmobile.

Comment

Yeah, the bodies have been going slow for me, the firefighters I cleared the first and most of the second islands quickly, but I still need to find most of the ones on the third island now. I'd glide a lot hoping they would pop up, with and without detective mode on. Opened up the bridges to the third island last night, so now I can clear the tanks and drones with the batmobile.

Yeah, were the drones and the random bombs supposed to be hard? They're way easier than I thought they'd be.

Comment

Is there a tell to the firefighters? I keep going to where there are riots but no one is ever there. I've only found the first guy who is impossible to miss since he's set up as a mission.

Comment

Working...
                                X