No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what to get out of the launch titles. I can't decide. I'll probably just get Assassin's Creed IV. Starting to think I should wait on getting a PS4 until something I really need to play immediately comes out. My current gen backlog is huge. Then again, I may cave to peer pressure and get Battlefield 4, Killzone, or Ghosts.

I'll at least have Resogun and Contrast to play.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Target's doing a buy 2 get 1 free during launch week.

I'm getting tempted the more I hear about the PS4's on deck specs. However, I'm actually getting way into classic games for some reason. I played Battletoads last night.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        I played Battletoads last night.
        I don't think I ever passed that damn speeder bike level.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
          I don't think I ever passed that damn speeder bike level.

Justin Clark did, but he's a witch.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Battletoads sucks. Nerds hold it up to some high level, but it's shit. Horrible gameplay that just so happens to have some decent design work.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

it's also one of the worst co-op games ever made.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

$10 PSN Credit, 30 day trials of PS+ and Music Unlimited with your PS4.

Comment

sweet, I'll take that free 10 bucks.

Comment

fuck yeah, got Friday off, have this being shipped to me (so no waiting in line overnight), and picking up BF4 and Killzone tomorrow. woooooooo launch day is soon!

fucking love console launches.

Comment

Amazon has B2G1 free on PS4 games Rob.

Comment

unfortunately I'm using my BestBuy card as I just paid a chunk of it off a few months ago.

Comment

I'm so on the fence about this. I feel my ability to resist slipping, especially since I found that I might get to do early review for certain titles and related junk in 2014.

But, my wife likes Dead Rising and how they XBOX One can process cable signal.

Comment

Zomg $ony will be recording voices and text on PSN! Big brother big brother!!!!111!one

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Zomg $ony will be recording voices and text on PSN! Big brother big brother!!!!111!one

Actually, the PS4's recording capabilities are why I'm becoming interested.

Comment

he's talking about them keeping a record of texts/voice messages.

Comment

Working...
                                X