Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call us at 206-350-8858, leave a message, get featured on the podcast!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    I have free long distance. I may need to abuse this feature. The Podcaust could use a dose of boring every now and then.

I've been waiting for a year man for a voicemail from you. GET ON THAT MOTHERTRUCKER...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

He's afraid to overwhelm us with the sexiness of his hippy lovin' voice.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Grave is a goddamn enigma wrapped in a riddle covered in secret sauce.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Always been so (must be part of his charm).
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Get your calls in people. Pauline, call in and go off on us for being fucktarded regarding our love of HACKERS. Seriously people, if you have ever thought of calling in to PodCaust, this would be the episode to do so. Just sayin.

Comment

It is done.

Worst Podcaust voicemail ever? Survey says...YES.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Get your calls in people. Pauline, call in and go off on us for being fucktarded regarding our love of HACKERS. Seriously people, if you have ever thought of calling in to PodCaust, this would be the episode to do so. Just sayin.

I won't be able to do shit until Friday. Hopefully, I'll remember.

Being confused about your love of Hackers is old hat, I've got a new schtick now.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Well bring your A game. Put down the hamburger when you're on the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Well bring your A game. Put down the hamburger when you're on the phone.

But, I'm hungry.

Always hungry.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

You can bet your sweet ass I'll be making a contribution tomorrow.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I will call for sure, I won't promise you will call it a contribution.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I called earlier today with a random question. I didn't really try to go out of my way with anything spectacular.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Sall good. We just want calls. A whole bunch of calls.

Comment

Ok, I just called and left an insanely long, stupid, silly call that should give you guys ammo enough for a few minutes. ALL IN JEST mind you.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Made my call, a bit stumbly but it's all good.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X