Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, not to just make fun, I may have to see if I can find my stories I wrote when I was like 8 about TMNT. That shit was better than the movies dammit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Jesus, looking at your stats there you wrote a shitload of words. I secretly wonder if Ceej has any stories on there.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

PLEASE HAVE SPIDERMAN AND THE BLACK CAT END UP TOGETHER. THERE ARE JUST SO MANY DAMN SPIDERMAN MARRYJANES. PLEASE DO THIS, YUOR A GREAT WRITER, PLEASE.
        Man, that person really wants you to finish the Black Cat story.

Comment

I did write a shit ton of words. I wrote a huge multi-chapter Harry Potter fan fic back in '01.

I would carry spiral notebooks to try and work out stories. I even had fans at the time.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I can see that.

Comment

Plus, you can see my major obessions show up at time. Mainly cops and Hunter Thompson. Shit, that's still going on.

Plus I would have reoccuring characters show up in the Spider-man fanfics.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

How in the fuck did I miss this thread?
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                  How in the fuck did I miss this thread?
                  It's stacked full of win that's for sure.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I just had the urge to write Starship Troopers fuck fiction, but the urge passed.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I started to write a Three Amigos fuck fiction but this raging boner keeps getting in the way.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                      X