• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Also, this:

Optics, man. Fucking optics.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      I love that photo almost as much as the video this morning of Melania slapping his hand away.
      That shit was a beauty.

Comment

Also, this:

Looks like a still from a James Bond flick.

Comment

Also, this:

That's my favorite. And yet, it looks 100% in context.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The clip of one of the Trump aides when Trump said "we just returned from the Middle East" and he tries to play off the face palm by rubbing his hair is A++.

Comment

• Made me laugh
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've been trying to find a quality feed to watch Brennan talk and I'm not getting shit so far.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• 5pm EST is turning into the new release valve of the day.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Late day roundup

1. First details came out about NY AG Schneiderman's plans. First, he's building a state RICO case against Trump. Asset forfeiture is key word. Back taxes, all sorts of goodness.
                    2. Because Rex Tillerson forged official NY State documents to move money between Exxon friendlies and Team Trump, Schneiderman has subpoenaed 1.1 million documents from Exxon. Exxon is now under investigation as a facilitator to criminal enterprise.
                    3. The RICO cases outside of the top brass getting hammered could take a decade before they conclude. The scope is just that fucking large.
                    4. But, they don't impact impeachments and resignations and whatever. Basically, it means after Trump is thrown out, NY State is going to take his cash and assets.
                    5. After the Giuliani memo debacle of today, Trump has now defied 4 court orders in the last week.
                    6. Scuttlebutt suggests that Flynn and Giuliani spilled their guts on literally their last 30-35 years of political existence. They named everyone.
                    7. Yes, everyone thought this would be going quicker. It's just the fucking scale of this beast that drags everything out. There's maybe 1% innocent in the matters at hand. It's just sorting out who's going into the Paddy Wagon at this point.
                    8. I hope everyone is ready for Summer Political Theater.

Comment

• What memo from Rudy?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        What memo from Rudy?
                        http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...el-ban-memo-by

Comment

• I also saw some news that Melania did something that could be perceived as an insult to Muslims while on the trip with Donald... She wore a shorts outfit to make an official visit to a school.

I realize that Saudi Arabia is a bit more progressive than some other Muslim countries, but they do have a dress code for women. Her having her legs uncovered along with her head being uncovered could be perceived in an unfavorable light.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                            I realize that Saudi Arabia is a bit more progressive than some other Muslim countries,
                            Wait, what? They're the leaders in how to tear down and dehumanize women. Other Muslim countries take their cues from SA. She offended them by not wearing a head covering, like every other female political entity though. So fuck em.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Wait, what? They're the leaders in how to tear down and dehumanize women. Other Muslim countries take their cues from SA. She offended them by not wearing a head covering, like every other female political entity though. So fuck em.

Exactly. Plus, they've never taken public responsibility for their role in 9/11. So, they can eat a sandy dick.

Comment

• Islamic Extremism exists thanks to Saudi funding and beliefs. Our continued eating shit to keep Exxon happy is bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X