No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did you make it? Cause it's right at the end of episode 3 that you start grasping the implications of what's going on. It also kicks up a notch around 7-8.

But season 2? Goddamn. On fire since the 1st episode.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Started Master of None. Want to move to make pasta in northern Italy.

Comment

• This week's Leftovers was fucking amazing.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          This week's Leftovers was fucking amazing.
          Yup, only 3 episodes left, too.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Dude it was so crazy.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, that opening said to me this is going to be a crazy ass episode.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I think two main-ish characters died on Supernaturals season finale tonight. One I saw coming and it rang so true for the character, the other I did not and I did the same NOOOOO yell Dean did.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fargo was goddamn great this week. THEWLIS is creepy as fuck. Shit is about to go down.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    I think two main-ish characters died on Supernaturals season finale tonight. One I saw coming and it rang so true for the character, the other I did not and I did the same NOOOOO yell Dean did.
                    Spoil me bro.

Comment

I think two main-ish characters died on Supernaturals season finale tonight. One I saw coming and it rang so true for the character, the other I did not and I did the same NOOOOO yell Dean did.
                      Here's one of the replacements for one of the deaths.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Spoil me bro.
                        Spoiler: Supernatural Spoilers 
                      Crowley and Castiel are dead. Lucifer killed Castiel, Crowley killed himself to be with him (nah, he killed himself to keep Lucifer in an alternate Earth. He did this before Castiel died.)

Comment

• Bleh. It ain't gonna last.

Thx Fil!

Comment

•   Spoiler: SPURLURRRS!!! 
                          Crowley's death felt earned, his admittance that he hated trying to keep being King of Hell was his mea culpa to the brothers for all of his bullshit, killing Cas felt like shock value
                          and Supernatural usually doesn't do that. So who knows.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Spoiler: SPURLURRRS!!! 
                            Crowley's death felt earned, his admittance that he hated trying to keep being King of Hell was his mea culpa to the brothers for all of his bullshit, killing Cas felt like shock value
                            and Supernatural usually doesn't do that. So who knows.
                              Spoiler: More Supernatural Spoilers 
                            They also have a nephilim to deal with next season who's all powerful so who knows where this will go and what will and won't stick.

I always love seeing Bobby. I wanted him to go through the portal. Although, maybe Mary and Bobby can team up and kick some ass together on this other Earth.

Comment

• We started watching Riverdale and it's like...actually good? Archie is a dipshit boring white boy that plays the acoustic guitar, but everyone else is interesting and it's all well acted. They know all the teen tropes to hit, and when to make it very silly and when to take shit earnestly. Needless to say I was not expecting bullet wounds to the head, dumped bodies, and bricks of heroin in an Archie tv show.

Comment

• I should watch it? Is Veronica as fuckable as in the comics?

Comment

Working...
                                X