Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit was pretty good actually. cut up two slices of BACONSPAM and fried it in bacon grease. Two pieces of sourdough bread toasted with butter and strawberry preserves, two over easy fried eggs and 4 pieces of peppered bacon made into a sammich. Topped with srircha sauce. holy shit. so good. However, I would never eat that SPAM stuff raw/fried/whatever unless it was just a part of a recipe. Alone it had a weird consistency and wasn't all that appetizing. But mixed with all of the other ingredients it was pretty fucking awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dinner tonight will be AWESOME in some way, shape or form! The storm has passed, people are out walking around, and a bunch of restaurants in my neighborhood have opened up! NOM!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Lisa,
        Go,run,frolick in the streets once again!
        Have a fantastic meal
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
          Lisa,
          Go,run,frolick in the streets once again!
          Have a fantastic meal
          Well, right around dinner time, even though it stopped raining, all of a sudden some really scary wind kicked up as the tail end of the storm cleared us. It was only 10 minutes, but it rattled all the windows, which was freaky! Still, once it was done, I did wind up getting my mitts on an awesome grilled chicken sub. Oh, it was so good to have real food!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Good lord, Brittany tried her hand at butter chicken and rice with curry for the first time last night and it was outstanding. Could have used more heat, but I mixed some cayenne into mine and it worked ok.

Comment

• Pulled pork sammiches topped with muenster and a spicysweet slaw mix I concocted.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Did some super tender veal meatballs with a tomato sauce, froze them in batches. Half with mroe sauce, to be used on pasta, while the other to be used in.... meatball subs, with parmesan subs bread and topped with melted provolone.

And since yesterday was my moms' b-day, I braved Irene and went to get Szechuan (the real deal) take-out downtown. 60$'s worth of it.

LEFT-OVERS!
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                  Shit was pretty good actually. cut up two slices of BACONSPAM and fried it in bacon grease. Two pieces of sourdough bread toasted with butter and strawberry preserves, two over easy fried eggs and 4 pieces of peppered bacon made into a sammich. Topped with srircha sauce. holy shit. so good. However, I would never eat that SPAM stuff raw/fried/whatever unless it was just a part of a recipe. Alone it had a weird consistency and wasn't all that appetizing. But mixed with all of the other ingredients it was pretty fucking awesome.
                  this post makes my heart hurt
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                    this post makes my heart hurt
                    And eating that thing will make your anus bleed.

Comment

• Pussies.

Comment

• okay, eating that thing made Rob's pussies bleed
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• only a bit.

Comment

• Lesley didn't mind?

Comment

• She's away on vacation. I CAN BLEED ALL I WANT.

Comment

• BLEED ON ALL THE FURNITURE THEN DRAG IT ACROSS THE TILE LIKE A DOG IN HEAT YAAAAAAA BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Comment

Working...
                                X