POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Holy shit...Puerto Rico is becoming the 51st state! I had no idea that they were voting on that.
    They have been doing it off and on for the last decade.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, but it wasn't on the news at all. It's a pretty big deal that seems to not be getting any press.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Reddit was there.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://gawker.com/5958389/heres-vide...tfaced-tonight

Not political, but hilarious. George's reactions killing me.

Comment

• Listening to all the yokels spazzing out about moving to Canada and having to stock up on guns and ammo was slightly amusing today.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, I've got friends that are all pissed because Obama won. Like they truly believed their lives were going to be any better under Romney.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FOOLS! It's Congress that's the cause for all the crap we're going through! Y'know, the fucking lawmakers and dictators of policy that can't make nicey-nice between parties, falling back to pissing matches and filibustering because their guy didn't win.

Comment

• But Tim....Obama's a "insert false label here" and he's ruining Murica!!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Holy shit...Puerto Rico is becoming the 51st state! I had no idea that they were voting on that.
                  What?
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Based on how everything's played out this past week, not 100% sure the Republicans, or Trump, really want to win this election. From the fucked up TP logo, the alleged speech swiping, the high wattage Republicans who skipped the convention, the floor fight rules dust-up when the convention got started leading several states to walk, the shit Rep. King said about "non-whites", Pence throwing shade at "Mulan", etc., I'm amazed at all this silliness.

Comment

• I'm with you, Tim. It's like a test, almost...they're testing to see just how far they can take this thing before everyone just throws up their hands. It's utterly and completely embarrassing, and I say this as someone who leans Republican. This is simply not a party that any rational person should be able to get behind anymore.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Agreed. I've never seen the GOP this out of whack before. Even during Dubya's initial run with the hanging chads in Florida, this is a whole new level of weirdness for an election cycle.

I also hear the Republicans want to reinstate the Glass-Steagall Act, which has Wall Street freaking the hell out, especially since Democrats have wanted this to happen for awhile now. Again, strange, strange stuff.

Comment

• Anyone who votes Trump should, at this point, be sterilized. Not saying Hillary is great (she's not), but for fuck sake's.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hilary is the lesser of two evils. She's still fucking evil, though.

Comment

• Evil? Yep, on a super villain level. But you sort of know where she's going to go with her policies and platform. Trump's all over the place with his, and the man knows more about waffling than Aunt Jemima. Plus, he's bat-shit nuts.

"Better the devil you know..."

Comment

• Oh I agree, Tim. Plus, Trump will flat out ruin our (already tarnished) international image, and I'm firmly convinced he would lead us into something absolutely catastrophic...a war, a depression, something.

Comment

Working...
                                X