No announcement yet.

Harry Fuckin' Potter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Potter, I would hold off on buying Half Blood Prince since it's going to be released in an Ultimate Edition sometime next year.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Ultimate edition? Details please.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Harry Potter can suck it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Damn Rob. You do hate fun (today).

*throws Rob a blunt*
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Thanks. I'm fucking out.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I fucking knew it. You're supposed to stock up, especially for situations like this.

Comment

Will have to pick this up for the wife as she doesn't catch these at the theater. Tooooo many weirdos.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Harry Potter can suck it.
                  Fuck you, EYEMAN.

You just don't understand. But I've got to LARP a quidditch match now against Hufflepuff.

*puts on cuptowel cape, grabs broom and whooshes out of the room*
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Ultimate edition? Details please.
                    Full packed sets with extra footage. The first 2 came out yesterday:

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/review...ews120409.html

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      This thread makes me smile and realize that there are bigger nerds than me here. Not pointing any fingers (GD).
                      What the hell. A guy leaves for two weeks and suddenly it's open season.

I totally bought the Half-Blood Prince blu-ray combo pack (only $15!) for my wife for Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        Will have to pick this up for the wife as she doesn't catch these at the theater. Tooooo many weirdos.
                        HEY! I resemble that remark!

Comment

Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                          HEY! I resemble that remark!
                          The biggest problem we have at theaters are teen couples who don't know movies are for watching or making out. They just talk & talk & talk & talk & talk & talk & talk & text. I'm gonna drop kick them one day.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So the new trailer seriously fucking rocks, even if you don't give a rats ass about Potter.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810004780/video

Comment

Yeah. I will be re-reading/listening to them all leading up to November. Still need to buy The Prisoner of Azkaban on CD but the movie fucking ruined it for me. It was such a train-wreck that I haven't read it since the movie came out.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Whoa, you felt Prisoner of Azkaban was bad??!?! I'll admit that I didn't read the books until after I saw the films (well, besides book 7) but Azkaban is still my favorite film.

Comment

Working...
                                X