No announcement yet.

new episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's episode "The Bankening! 90 minutes of Lesley berating Rob for propositioning the girl at his bank!"

Comment

• hahahah
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Calls for both shows are in. Hopefully neither of you will harbor ill will towards my children after you hear them.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm sure SRIR will touch on the Royal Wedding, and the realization that Rob and Lesley's probably won't be as elaborate. Call it a hunch, but I'm guessing no vintage and modern military aircraft flybys. Although I think I can get an old Cox RC airplane for the event.

Comment

• My call in is somewhat wedding related but not Royally so.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just recorded it. Over an hour and SPOILER HEAVY in regards to a shit load of things. I'll do my best to cover them alli n the description and in the episode but we talk about Thor, Super, Portal 2, Justified, Scream 4, etc.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• recording one today after we see "Super 8" If you want to call in to this show please say rob and/or lesley in the voicemail so I know it's for this one.

206-350-8858

Comment

• Everyone here who has a FB account needs to go "like" our new FB page. PLEASE. Thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shes-R...09344995768699

Comment

• Done and done. Will listen to this Monday!

Comment

• We recorded a new episode last night and Rob will edit and post it soon. Fun episode, as we were both pretty drunk right at the beginning. We spoke about Green Lantern and Transformers 3, with many moments going off topic.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• YES

Comment

• We had a list of shit to talk about and we barely hit 2 of them. will be up later today,.

Comment

• We are recording a new episode on Thursday (day before my 30th). Get your calls in. Would like to have some voicemails for this one.

206-350-8858

Comment

• message = left. I hope it came out ok.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Remind tomorrow about this. Tonight's pretty fucked for me to call in.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X