The Retarded Policeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Retarded Policeman

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yioJQFrqMXM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yioJQFrqMXM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Old, but so hilarious.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

yep. good stuff still though.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I know it's old, but I got bored earlier this week and I rediscovered it. So, I'm a hero.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

You're always a hero, Pauline.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
            You're always a hero, Pauline.

I cured HIV earlier this week with gypsy tears. But, some prick took credit for it again.

Comment

God, the cocaine one.

~

Comment

It makes your brain feel silly.

Comment

Pauline is The KY Wonder. And I mean Kentucky.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    Pauline is The KY Wonder. And I mean Kentucky.

Quit hitting on me.

Comment

Wasn't even trying. But I figured I'd run with it anyway.

Comment

Wasn't even trying. But I figured I'd run with it anyway.

Run with the KY joke?

Comment

Pretty much.

Comment

Pretty much.

Ari and you should go rape together.

Comment

Hmm, that sounds like it could be an awesome buddy-comedy film

"THE RAPE BROS"

Comment

Working...
                              X