RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    That should be avoided. When Sheen OD's in a couple months and dies it will make Hangover depressing. The Sheen craziness is amusing, but it's just as depressing and heartbreaking, speaking as someone that's had to watch his share of family addiction problems.
    It'd be like having a scene in Blues Brothers where the Bluesmobile crash-lands on top of Vic Morrow.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• This whole CHARLIE SHEEN WINNING shit is totally of the moment. It'll be played out and boring in 3 months, and it will totally date the movie for people who watch the movie 10 years from now.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        It'd be like having a scene in Blues Brothers where the Bluesmobile crash-lands on top of Vic Morrow.
        POST OF THE MONTH MARCH 2011!

Comment

• I'd hate to derail with more Sheen nonsense, but this post was something else:

Little is known about the precise pharmacology and toxicity of Charlie Sheen but using radiolabeled efflux from plasma membrane vesicles preloaded with [3H]serotonin it has been suggested that Charlie Sheen releases 5HT in a stereo-specific, imipramine-sensitive manner characteristic of transporter-mediated exchange. Structurally Charlie Sheen is a cocaine analog featuring a primary alcohol on the tropane ring that bears a striking resemblance to benzoylecgonine with an addiction to prostitutes moiety bound to the “Adonis DNA” ring system. The prostitute addiction moiety provides an additional chiral center giving Charlie Sheen a total of four stereoisomers. It is thought that the (-)-iso-Charlie Sheen isomer binds with the highest affinity to the violence towards women transporter followed by the (+)-Charlie Sheen isomer at the megalomaniacal grandiosity transporter.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's science.

Comment

• Yup

Comment

• Because somebody was going to...

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

Because somebody was going to...
                  Who knew Stephen Dorf was actually Thomas Dolby's long lost twin?

Comment

• I would have gone for Professor Farnsworth, but Thomas Dolby will do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      I would have gone for Professor Farnsworth, but Thomas Dolby will do.
                      What? You're comparing him to Stephen Dorf?

I know you're not, but that's how you're making it sound.
                      Last edited by PHEDG; 03-02-2011, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Oh, I got that. I was just saying what scientist I'd want trying to work on this question.

Seriously, chem majors must be laughing their asses off right now.

Comment

• See Jar Jar Binks in 3D on February 20th, 2012.

I hate it, but I might be tempted to go and see it in 3D just for the pod race and the final battle.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• No.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• 'The Hobbit: There and Back Again'
                              and
                              'The Hobbit: The Unexpected Journey'

Those are supposedly the titles for the upcoming two Hobbit films. I dig 'em, especially the 'There and Back Again' one.

Comment

• Won't lie. I expected them to call it The Lord of the Rings: The Hobbit - Part I and Part II.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X