Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Paxton had a stroke during surgery to attempt to repair a coronary artery. The thing he had is commonly called "the Widowmaker". It's the same thing that caused Alan Thicke's death.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I just remembered this morning that on one of the podcasts he was Just on he mentioned the scarlet fever he had as a kid gave him some heart damage.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Conan O'Brien...

fuck.

Details
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Indeed. That one got me.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Seriously though, major party foul. This thread is for legit deaths not just the long quiet ones that come with no ratings.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Good golly, Miss Molly! Chuck Berry dead at 90.

Comment

• Is it wrong that I thought that he was dead already...?

90 is a good run.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Didn't he put cameras in toilets?
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bernie Wrightson, one of my artistic (comic and otherwise) heroes and an all around comics legend, passed away.

The expressions, the body language, the insane amount of detail, the genius of his chiaroscuro in every freakin' panel of art he did was such an inspiration and conveyed so much emotion, mood, and information, that anybody viewing his art had no need for dialog or text. Dude was that good. He co-created Swamp Thing with Len Wein, pretty much owned horror comic art in the 70s - if you've never seen it, get your hands on his Frankenstein portfolio, rectify that shit post haste - and his artistic presence is all over films and TV shows like Creepshow, Tales From The Crypt, and so many, many others.

RIP, sir, and thanks for pointing the way for an artistic fiend like me.

Comment

• Jimmy Breslin, Pulitzer Prize winning NYC reporter, 86.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Jimmy Breslin, Pulitzer Prize winning NYC reporter, 86.

Shit.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Don Rickles is dead at age 90.

Comment

• Paul O'Neill, founder of Trans Siberian Orchestra, also died. 61.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X