Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I beg you people...Please buy shit from amazon from our links?. Not necessarily the "on this week's episode", but also the search box below it. It would be greatly fucking appreciated.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

How does the Amazon thing work exactly? If I go through podcaust to get to Amazon and start buying stuff, does it all count, or only the initial item I searched for?
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I have no clue to tell you the truth. I would assume either or.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Associates earn referral fees when visitors follow links from their sites to Amazon.com and make a purchase. These links can be to individual products, pages of search results, the Amazon.com home page, or any other page at Amazon.com. Associates can also place product search boxes on their sites. Please note that referral fees are calculated on the sale price, not the list price, of each qualifying item. You earn referral fees according to the payment structures laid out below.
          and

You earn referral fees on any qualifying items placed in a customer's Shopping Cart within 24 hours of their arrival at Amazon.com via your Associates link. However, this 24-hour window closes once the customer submits his order or reenters Amazon.com through another Associate's link. Once the window is closed, you will not earn referral fees on any subsequent purchases. However, if the customer then returns to Amazon.com through one of your Associates links, this opens a new 24-hour window.

It is of course possible that a customer may arrive at Amazon.com via your Associates link, add an item to his Shopping Cart, and then leave Amazon.com without placing an order. As long as the item was added to the customer's Shopping Cart during this 24-hour window, you will still earn a referral fee if the order is placed before the Shopping Cart expires (usually after 90 days). The referral fee will not be credited to your Associates account until the customer has purchased the item, accepted delivery, and remitted full payment to Amazon.com.

Comment

And that means dickall to me. I just hope to make 10 bucks this year from the site haha. Cause that's the minimum they will deposit into my account.

Comment

Wow, well then, guess I'll have to try this out soon.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I just wonder if I buy my shit from my own site if I get money for that? haha.

Comment

your amazon link "travels" with an id that links the purchase to you account... that is how you get credit

Comment

yes you'll get the money.... you're own money

Comment

Yeah, but if I was going to buy something anyways, it's like I get a little tiny bit added to my account.

Comment

actually amazon has some deals today on Blueray movies... i was going to buy some... glad i waited till now...

Comment

Buy them through the links on main page!

Comment

There is no forums link on the main page...had to get it through the about section...kinda weird.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Um, yeah there is. I just used it. Refresh your page once.

Comment

I did...it was weird...I made though, I'm safe now. Sorry for the panic.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X