Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to Joe's Stone Crab last night. I went with a steak because seafood is gross but it was great. The key lime pie was LEGIT. The whole thing was ridiculously expensive ($360 for three of us) but it was all very good and the service was fantastic.

Comment

• You're in Montana. I kinda expect the seafood to suck and the steak to kickass.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm in Texas, our steak AND seafood rocks. Also I put whatever the fuck I want on my pizza. I'm awesome like that.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You have beachfront.

And if you put pineapple on your pizza, you suck. YOU SUCK HARD.

Comment

• Pineapple on pizza is for fascists.

Comment

• Fruit has no place on pizza. Unless you are making a fruit pizza(mine has a brownie base, cream cheese frosting and berries).
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                You're in Montana. I kinda expect the seafood to suck and the steak to kickass.
                I'm in Miami right now!

Also, pineapple on pizza is a sweet delight. Y'all are fucked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  You have beachfront.

And if you put pineapple on your pizza, you suck. YOU SUCK HARD.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Pineapple on pizza is for fascists.

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                  Fruit has no place on pizza. Unless you are making a fruit pizza(mine has a brownie base, cream cheese frosting and berries).
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Naw, mushrooms are fucking gross too.

Comment

• I'm with you. Get that bullshit off my pizza. Lesley loves it so we always have to get half mushroom which invariably means some gets on my side and even if I pick it off you can still taste it.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mushrooms turn all things to dirt.

Comment

• Yeah, no. No fungus on my pizza. I'm old-fashioned, just give me pepperoni and sausage and I'm happy.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            I'm in Miami right now!

Also, pineapple on pizza is a sweet delight. Y'all are fucked up.
                            YOUR TASTE IS FUCKED UP. YOU SPENT TO MUCH TIME LICKING A HORSE'S ASS.

TRY AGAIN MONTANY CIVIL DEFENSE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                              Yeah, no. No fungus on my pizza. I'm old-fashioned, just give me pepperoni and sausage and I'm happy.
                              Yeahhhhhh
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• GIMME MEAT CHEESE AND JALAPENOS.

Comment

Working...
                                X