No announcement yet.

Fargo Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AV Club said that the deaf kid was one of the characters from S1, but I don't know who was deaf in there.

Comment

hmmms, to be honest I don't remember any of the side characters from the first season.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Damn. We have to wait until 2017 for season 3.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          hmmms, to be honest I don't remember any of the side characters from the first season.
          Adam Goldberg's partner is deaf in the first season. So maybe one of the kids is Adam Goldberg's character in season 1 and the deaf kid was his partner? Hanzee turned them into hitmen?
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

holy shit, I forgot about those two. I really only remember "aces" haha.

May need to do a rewatch.

Comment

I'm way behind on this so haven't read the thread. But last night I watched episode 4 and Lou's "you're already dead, you just don't know it yet" speech was fuckin' BOSS.

Comment

How do you pick the best performance from this season? Every time I think "well, it's obviously Wilson", Jean Smart does something great, then Offerman, then Woodbine, then...

I'm not finished with it yet but it sure seems like this season is better than the first, which is really saying something because the first season was so good.

Comment

This season is one of the best movies of the year. Holy crap. The Sioux Falls Incident was incredible.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I never watched it, but did he ever kill anyone on that football movie show or whatever?
                  He did. So basically you hire Meth Damon as the guy who kills people and How I Met Your Mother as the lady who dies of cancer.

Comment

haha. awesome.

And yeah, Dunst's reaction to the incident is still my favorite thing out of that season.

Comment

Ewan McGregor will be in Fargo season 3!
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuuck yes. But didn't they say it would be a year and half before returning?

Comment

Yeah, something about season 3 not airing until 2017.

Comment

Working...
                          X