It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 episodes tonight!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

When I am on less than three hours sleep, I am Charlie.

Every other time, I'm Dennis and Dee's dad. Only taller and with more hair. And not resembling Devito's physiology in any way.

I should sleep less...more often.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yes, yes you do.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So happy to have this show back. Last night's episodes were fucking aces. The Hunting episode was even better the second time around, and the Gas Crisis episode was solid too. Charlie as the Texan was the shit. "I cut the breaks! Wild card bitches!"
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
            So happy to have this show back. Last night's episodes were fucking aces. The Hunting episode was even better the second time around, and the Gas Crisis episode was solid too. Charlie as the Texan was the shit. "I cut the breaks! Wild card bitches!"
            Crickett was great, and all the Rambo talk was gold..... not too mention the Ghostbusters song!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Just rewatching the Million Dollar Baby ep again. Fuck if the Karate Kid song doesn't make me crack up every single time (while Charlie gets his ass beat, takes a swig of beer, and continues the beating). Last nights episodes were gold. Seconding the love of Frank Rambo.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Shit were these two episodes epic.

"WE'VE GOT THE HUNGER!"

and

"WILD CARD BITCHES!"

was perfect. One of the best goddamn comedies on television today.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Next time I eat a sandwich I am going to try and eat it like a bird. That was hilarious.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Greenman Bitches!

Comment

1st episode was pretty great, 2nd episode was just ok.

Comment

So yeah...Mac and Sweet Dee got hitched. FOR REALZ.

This world is nearly as crazy as Greenman...bitches.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Hot damn was this week's episode the greatness.

"I will rape you so hard the room will stink"

The Charlie dummy, the gloryhole shadow, the buffet at the orgy...jesus. FANTASTIC.

Comment

I missed it this week thanks to the Laugh-In episode that was the VP debate.

Thanks a lot, MAVERICK!
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yes, this week was great... destroying Dee's car on poppers!

Comment

I just passed by the 3 main guys from the show and yelled "What's up fellas?" at them. They must feel like fucking gods walking around this lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X