Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 4

Anyone start this at midnight?

IT's fucking AMAZING. Bugs out of the fucking ass but I played this for 9 hours straight yesterday. For those of you that have heard me speak about games, I never do that. At all. Ever.

So goddamn good. BUT SO MANY BUGS.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Already like level 15, did a ton of quests, got a bunch of trophies, and have unlocked 4 companions.

I fucking HATE the building shit so far though. Hoping it's not a huge part of the end game because it's dumb in my opinion. They need a new camera angle for it as doing it first/third person is still really difficult to see when shit lines up and whatnot.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, the tiny bit of building stuff I saw did not look good. The add-on for Skyrim was pretty good, but it seems like they missed the mark on it here.

Comment

I've barely touched it. I did everything I needed in Sanctuary upfront just to not have to deal with it later. IT's just dumb. NOT EVERY GAME NEEDS CRAFTING.

Comment

Sorry Rob, we are the old guard. The millenials MUST CRAFT.

Comment

I look forward to Fallout 5 and the cross stitch mini-game.

Comment

seriously, it's fucking dumb. I know I'll have to do it a lot at some point but I just don't give a fuck about crafting weapons, armor, etc..

I always liked just finding shit out in the wasteland. The problem is that Bethesda has YET to figure out inventory management. And it's even worse now because you legit have to grab EVERYTHING if you want to craft.

Comment

My roommate had found some cool pistol, but it didn't have glow sites. I said well you can take off the sites from the other pistol you have, and add it to your cool gun. And he just looked at me like "u fockin wot m8" and I said yeah I saw in some video, I don't know exactly how it works, but break down mods from one gun to add to your primary of that type, or turn like a pipe pistol into a pipe rifle. So I am guessing it's not explained well.

But this is why I don't mind being a couple weeks behind. I can let people figure out inventory mods and such by the time I jump in.

Comment

yeah, you can do that OR you can find radioactive material in board games and shit and do it that way.

And you are correct, there are almost zero tutorials. I found out shit by accident. It's confusing as fuck.

Comment

you can only break shit down when you're in a settlement that you're tied to as well. Thankfully you can just fast travel back and forth to all of your settlements if need be. but still. it's annoying and not fun. I just want to find cool shit like that badass alien gun from the spaceship in FO3.

Comment

Well it seems legendary enemies are all over and drop badass shit.

Comment

by badass you mean WILL BE BADASS IF YOU MODIFY IT then yes. I've fought a ton of legendaries and I haven't yet worn anything because everything I already had was better off the bat.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            IT's fucking AMAZING. Bugs out of the fucking ass but I played this for 9 hours straight yesterday. For those of you that have heard me speak about games, I never do that. At all. Ever.

So goddamn good. BUT SO MANY BUGS.
                            Haha, I guess you CAN play the same game for more than 20 minutes at a time!
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

yep, but it's rare as FUCK.

Comment

Working...
                              X