The Anderson Tapes Chapter 2: Another Trip Back to the Well Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    You have offended me sir. I always need more fuckable hunks of plastic.
    brofist

And it's silicone!

Comment

SO LIFELIKE
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm going to try that for Part 2. But like Anderson said, we're going to try a new recording style for episode 4. This whole process is new to me as I've only ever done like 4 episodes with someone who isn't sitting in the room with me. Thanks for listening and not complaining too much
        So if we offer you information on how it sounds we're complaining? I thought I was helping. Or am I reading that wrong? Could be because I towed the world today and it's fucking hot.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

you're reading it wrong. I've also only slept like 10 hours in 3 days so I was testy this morning. Could I have done the sound better? Possibly, but I had like one night to get everything done before I went to the cabin. It is what it is and it will get better. I appreciate the feedback.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

editing the new episode. Hopefully this sounds better level wise on Anderson's bits.

Comment

IT BETTER BE YOU SONUVABEECH!!!! Or do your best man, I'm just trying to be helpful. :-D
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

like we said we're gonna try a different method next episode. Just pretend these are like the very first episodes of the 'Caust haha. But even if the sound levels are still "eh" I'm pretty proud of the outro song on this one. May throw it up tonight as it's pretty much done.

Comment

You do know I'm not complaining and was actually entertained right? You guys should keep it going, but maybe don't be Ceej, be Rob and let Troy be Troy. I enjoy it. Ceej is Ceej for a reason. Don't be Ceej.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    You do know I'm not complaining and was actually entertained right? You guys should keep it going, but maybe don't be Ceej, be Rob and let Troy be Troy. I enjoy it. Ceej is Ceej for a reason. Don't be Ceej.
                    I'm gonna be me.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I'm gonna be drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        I'm gonna be me.
                        I'm gonna be drunk.
                        Seeeeee, that's all I really want.

Comment

Just listened to Part II of Back to the Well.

We're going to work on the sound issue. It gets better, but the client change will solve it. Also, I've got nothing to do with the country song at the end.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

YOU SHOW KENNY LOGGINS SOME GODDAMN RESPECT SOUTHERN JOKER

Comment

YOU SHOW KENNY LOGGINS SOME GODDAMN RESPECT SOUTHERN JOKER

That was lesser K-Log. That was Pooh Corner shit.

Comment

good to hear that you approve though. Will have it posted on the main site tomorrow. I need to listen to it still.

Comment

Working...
                                X