Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She's Right, I'm Rob Episode 27: Is She Wearing Horse Pants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff. Preacher is still dogshit as a show.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

thanks man!

Lesley is definitely more of a fan than I am of Preacher thus far, but I dig it for what it is. It honestly helps that I never finished reading the series OR remember anything besides some of the major characters.

I do really like Dominic as Jesse and the guy that plays Cassidy is a bunch of fun.

Why do you hate it so much?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        thanks man!

Lesley is definitely more of a fan than I am of Preacher thus far, but I dig it for what it is. It honestly helps that I never finished reading the series OR remember anything besides some of the major characters.

I do really like Dominic as Jesse and the guy that plays Cassidy is a bunch of fun.

Why do you hate it so much?

It's so limp. It guts everything that made the book work in order to get onto basic cable. It's so scared of offending anyone that becomes yet another generic adaptation.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Valid points. Any idea why this didn't go to Netflix or HBO or something?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Valid points. Any idea why this didn't go to Netflix or HBO or something?

No idea. Especially since Ennis' other stuff has first look at Cinemax.

Comment

Where can I download this besides iTunes? No link on the main page anymore?
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Check the main page again. There is a google play link in the subscribe menu for this show along with BDR.

Comment

Subscribed to bdr. I'll look again.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

If you look up SRIR in google play, the same icon for BDR shows up. Otherwise just click the subscribe link on the main page from your phone. That should work too.

Comment

Saddle Jeans?! Hahahaha, dammit, Rob.

I had to laugh about the hammer pants/crop top/Birkenstock uniform because there was a citizen at a place where we, uh, did work stuff a few weeks ago wearing that exact setup.

Comment

haha, worst look ever.

Comment

For real, I see that shit all the time around here. Aw-ful.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                          X