Gimme sumthin' to draw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not exactly epic, but not bad either.

Bad news: scanner bulb is out. Fuck (Nick) Canon.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Noooooooooo!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

In the meantime, I'll be trying to get my isight to do the work my scanner can't.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

You draw really awesome red x's man!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah...I suck at uploading things sir. You will come to recognize my ineptitude.

Let's try this again

Update: Fuck my life.

Maybe it will actually work one day...

Update 2: hooray!

Update 3: I realize that "HA!" is in reverse. Kiss my non-black ass.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-11-2008, 07:15 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

That's pretty sweet man. The picture and the working link that is.

Comment

The Brett Kelly one will be up as soon as I'm done inking.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Ah fuck it. I fucked the inking up (hand cramp FTW), so instead, I have the not-so finished penciled version for youse guys to check out.

RIGHT NAW.

And why yes, Capt. Kelly should be shouting "You gon' get RAPED!"
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

AWESOME!

That bear is fucking awesome man. Damn.

Comment

"You gon' get raped!"

HAHAHA

Comment

Kinda looks like a cub compared to The Kelly, but he gets around.

Hopefully I can get my scanner up and running in the next couple of days.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

That's even better. Poor Cj. He can't even get a full sized bear to ride. He has to settle for a cub.

Hah.

Comment

Yeah, but it's cool. The cub kicks ass.

In the meantime, I'm gonna go start on the Estelle/JCVD team-up sketch.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

NICE!

I love our little community so far. Too awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X