Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Forum Questions and suggestions here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Forum Questions and suggestions here!

Do it fools!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

This new forum can be a bit daunting compared to the barebones old one, but after playing around all night with it (hooray for a 4 am bedtime!) I think it's going to be pretty cool. Make sure to go into your User CP panel. Add an avatar, edit your sig, change your user title, add a photo album, add friends, start a social group! Booyah! Come join up with The Sharks!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Seems that the date/time is off kilter. Can we change to out individual time zone?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yep, go into your User Cp area. Then scroll down until you see edit options on the left. In that area near the bottom I believe is the timezone. Let me know if you can't find it.

Comment

Found it. Thanks!

Comment

Yeah, its gonna take a minute to figure out where everything is. Very fancy setup!

Comment

yeah, we're workingon some sweet FAQ's. But it's taking time....

Comment

If you view your profile, you will see an link called user notes. Check these out. You can leave mini notes on people's profiles. like a smaller bb. kinda neat.

Comment

Issue: Backwards threading, despite having the correct settings in my profile... I hate having post 1 buried in the bottom of the thread! :P

...noobs.

Comment

Helper!

Comment

I know this is a movie/video game/nerd type of site, but could we add a sports section to the forum? I don't follow much, but it would be cool to have the option.

Comment

And another thing, is there a way to set how long you remain logged in without activity?

Comment

One more thing. Where is everybody? Stupid holliday.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            And another thing, is there a way to set how long you remain logged in without activity?
                            Yeah, we working on that fucking bug. Well Alwyn should be as my admin rights aren't working. Alwyn GET ON THAT! haha....

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              One more thing. Where is everybody? Stupid holliday.
                              I left Friday for a car show, just got home. Ready for a little of COD4 or GTA match in a bit
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                              X