X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHAHA. I love it.

Comment

Dungeons and Dragons Online is going free-to-play!
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I read that. That game was okay. I'm just curious on how it's gonna play if you go the totally free route. And buying upgrades is fucking lame.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I was wondering that as well since I know Huxley is going that route as well.

Comment

Yeah, I was super dissapointed to hear the news about that game. I'll never play it now.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Monetary upgrades piss me off like no other. And fuck! was it a pain to try to set that game up. If anyone wants to play Huxley, let me know. I think I'm still in the beta session. I just never played because it kept asking me to fix the files it created. Fucking stupid.

Comment

I...uhh...don't know what to say about this...

Comment

Fuck, I wish I could make 500,000 for a fucking tattoo.

Comment

Kotaku goes into more details about how D&D Online's fee system works. Honestly, I'd rather pay monthly for an awesome game then have to deal with micro transactions.

Comment

It's just too bad that the game wasn't all that great when you did pay for it. We played it for a few weeks, but everyone got bored.

Comment

NATAL is racist!

Comment

I suppose that's one way to curb racism on Xbox LIVE.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Microsoft just had a meeting and they have a solution to the dark skin gamers. They just have to order the upgrade in the pic below.

Microsoft.jpg

Comment

Here is something new to help you pass some time at work or whatever.

http://www.molleindustria.org/faith-fighter-one

Comment

Has anyone heard about this rumour? I don't know if I'd be willing to pony up the money for an "upgrade" if NATAL works fine on the current system...

Comment

Working...
                                X