• For desserts, these have also been really quite good to eat:
    http://www.paleocupboard.com/chocola...a-pudding.html
    http://www.paleocupboard.com/lemon-bars.html

And these paleo blueberry muffins are amazing:
    http://www.paleocupboard.com/blueberry-muffins.html
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Baking-wise, we tried every paleo combination: I'd rather eat less of the real good stuff than do the paleo ones. It's never as good, and we're not gluten-intolerant.

We also hate bananas, and fuck anyone who puts avocados in desserts.

So it's tough.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Awesome paleo recipe:

T-bone
        Asparagus
        Bourbon

Comment

• Can't do the bourbon, but hell yes to everything else. Lots of steak and broccoli/cauliflower.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I took the bacon wrapped chicken tenders and pinned them to my Pinterest board. Thanks for the link.
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
              I took the bacon wrapped chicken tenders and pinned them to my Pinterest board. Thanks for the link.
              I've made them twice. The cayenne pepper goes a long way, so don't add too much on your first attempt at the recipe.

Also: I find that it take a lot to get the bacon to crisp. You may need to play around with cooking time, temperature, and where the cooking sheet sits in the oven.

Also also: you only need ONE POUND of bacon per batch, not TWO. Not sure if that's a misprint or what, but seriously...if you buy two pounds, you're gonna have a ton of extra bacon.

Also x3: These things heat up really, really nicely. Indeed, I think that they taste better two days later after being nuked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Can't do the bourbon, but hell yes to everything else. Lots of steak and broccoli/cauliflower.
                You're not drinking the barrel!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  I've made them twice. The cayenne pepper goes a long way, so don't add too much on your first attempt at the recipe.

Also: I find that it take a lot to get the bacon to crisp. You may need to play around with cooking time, temperature, and where the cooking sheet sits in the oven.

Also also: you only need ONE POUND of bacon per batch, not TWO. Not sure if that's a misprint or what, but seriously...if you buy two pounds, you're gonna have a ton of extra bacon.

Also x3: These things heat up really, really nicely. Indeed, I think that they taste better two days later after being nuked.
                  Thanks for the tips. I really appreciate them. Even if I buy two pounds of bacon, that won't upset Tim because he can have the leftovers.
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                    Thanks for the tips. I really appreciate them. Even if I buy two pounds of bacon, that won't upset Tim because he can have the leftovers.

"Bacon... GOOD!"

Comment

• KFC recipe accidentally shown to a reporter? Gonna have to try this soon.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Easy Drop Biscuits(I'm still perfecting them)

10 oz. flour
                        1 tbsp baking powder
                        1/2 tsp salt(plain ol' iodized salt)
                        2 tbsp sugar
                        1/2 C butter, melted and slightly cooled
                        1 cup milk(can use buttermilk, nothing lower than 2%)

Preheat oven to 450, and get it done before starting the dough. Slap some parchment paper, or I use silicone sheets, on a cookie sheet. Mix the dry, add the wet. Don't over mix. Make little blobs on your prepared sheet; make them as big or small as you prefer. Get them in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Nom.

If you want to mix it up, you may add shredded cheese or various herbs(sage or rosemary come to mind). But as I said, I'm still working on this one so I don't have specifics.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Ooooohhhhhhhhhh.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• If anyone needs a potato recipe for Thanksgiving, this is the only one to use.

http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1...loped-potatoes

Comment

• scalloped potatoes are grosssssss

Comment

• NO! NO THEY'RE NOT! YOU'REGROSS!!!HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?!
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X